“I have to go each time I am in town”
Review of Mente Cacao

Mente Cacao
Reviewed January 30, 2018

I love their chocolate. i love the 70 dark chocolate and always buy it when in town. They have four locations in town.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed November 8, 2017

My favorite product is the bag of chocolate that is for hot chocolate. I make it at home for a sweet indulgence and give as hostess gifts.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed March 6, 2017

Try their bitter chocolate(80% cacao) with honey and Jamaican white chocolate.
If you are chocolate lovers, you can find at least one you want to purchase.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed October 26, 2016

We went out looking for a morning cup of coffee. We walked by this store. It looked really cute. We thought it may had coffee to go, but they didn't. We were told it was a chocolate store only. We tried a drink made with chocolate. It was surprisingly refreshing and delicious and it was a perfect "pick-me-up". We decided to try a sample of a chocolate made with basil. Very exotic and delicious. Then we tried chocolate sweetened with honey. OMG! We had to buy a box of it. I still think about that chocolate.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank roamifiwant2
Reviewed July 26, 2016

They have delightful chocolate made with honey! And bar chocolate and drinks and more! Artisanal made in Mexico !

Date of visit: March 2016