“Delicious pizza, great host”

CASA CHIQUITA PIZZA
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We decided to try the pizza at the casa chiquita after having some cocktails down the street.

What a great decision that turned out to be! First off we were welcomed to sit at the great table they have in the street in front of the restaurant. The owner came over and recommended us some delicious locally brewed beer and then we got to talking. The pizzas that came out were cooked to perfection and delicious.

We ended up spending the rest of the night wandering from bar to bar with the owner and just had a fantastic time. Highly recommended for the food and the company.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

One of my favorite food is definitely pizza. I'm lucky enough to have visited pizza joints in countries and cities that are famous for their pizza (Italy, Argentina, New York, Chicago, and several more) and I can honestly say this pizza would put San Miguel Allende on that list. My wife and I tried the Cipriani pizza and the Carnes Frias (cold cuts) one. The crust was simply perfect. The sauce just as well and just the right amount. Not too dry, not too much to make your slice soggy.
The prices are very fair for SMA, and the view was spectacular. Service was a bit slow but very attentive. Since my wife and I were taking our time and enjoying the view and the wine, they even offered to throw our pizza back in the brick oven halfway through our meal. Definitely a must if you like pizza and are in San Miguel.

1  Thank CAP33
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We found this pretty good place walking down the streets of SMA. It's the best pizza in town, the right potions, the best flavor, great wine and the manager was so very kind to us, such a great experience and pleasant time in this pretty small space. It's a must to go in SMA.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and I agree with the other reviews--Italy worthy. Great and perfect crust, toppings are amazing. We have a second home in SMA, and have tried most of the other pizza places around town, and this is the most unique and flavorful. Also, make sure to ask for the special table for 4 on the roof deck--you will be the only people on the roof, with a gorgeous and romantic view! 5 Stars!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We ordered home delivery to have a change from Dominos or Tortitlan...We were so delighted at the service, quality and taste of our two medium pizzas! Both pizzas were equally wonderful. The website www.casachiquita.com.mx was helpful in looking at the variations of pizza ingredients. All in all we will be regular clients.