“Great experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I had read about Olivo Verde in my research to find veggie-friendly places in SMA and we went after a visit to La Fabrica Aurora, which is very close by. It is very low key and they cook the food on burners in the same room with the two tables. I had a delicious salad and a pepper stuffed with perfectly seasoned fresh vegetables in tomato sauce and my husband had pasta with shrimp, which he loved. The owner was really sweet and we talked to an older woman who was obviously a regular who sat at the other table. Great value and highly recommended.

1  Thank Baldwingirl

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Just a tiny hole in the wall but the food is superb. In full disclosure the owner/chef is my brother in law, but we don't live here and this is my first time trying his food. We are here on vacation and I want to try everything! Love the salad, love that they have italian sausage and that you can customize your dish. Nothing in San Miguel like this. Delicious!

1  Thank JoyflNanaD
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Great food. Sauces are great, veggies and garlic bread oh and the Meatballs.

A friend from school recommended it last year and I just returned.

Denver is very nice and speaks great English so don't be timid.
He tried to help me with my Spanish but by dinner time I've forgotten everything I have learned.

Ready in just minutes to Para llevar. Which means to take with.

1  Thank babs430
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stopped by this restaurant on the way home form
the centro. The food is excellent. It was great to visit
with the owners as the food is prepared in the dining room.
I feel they will outgrow this place fast as the word gets
around....

2  Thank Alyce M
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stopped at Denver's Olivo Verde to see what was under the tent on Opening Day. I was pleased to discover a wonderful spaghetti dish, complete in 3 minutes. We have returned weekly for para llevar, and have enjoyed every menu item. It continues to be our favorite neighborhood restaurant.

2  Thank Roger B