1,067 results
All reviewsnice hotelnice poolbreakfast buffet issuperior roombalcony overlooking the poolfamily stayping pongrooms are cleanchoose this hotelcity squarepleasant staymain plazafew blocksconciergesmagringopatricia
Reviewed January 19, 2011

clean, good service, big rooms, ... should we ask for more? perfect night!!!

Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank GT4
Reviewed December 6, 2010

They downgrade my reserved room and tried to make that look like a mistake. Don't trust them, they're tricky. The service are very slow, they receive more people than they can attend.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Traveler2730
Reviewed March 17, 2010

the hotel is ok for a short weekend. is clean and the service has improved a lot (since the last time I was there - about 2 years ago). The pool is great for kids. The food is not that good but with all the restaurants around..who cares. The only major issue I found is the "sleep quality"...too noisy..you hear everything!..I was not able to get a nice rest at night.
About the Extra restaurant/ bar charges. I have to double check my account because somo "extra" charges were made to my room which did not belong to us...so...assuming "good intentions"...Watch out!.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank DEIN_VATER
Reviewed September 19, 2009

Hotel Real de Minas, I suppose is the best in San Miguel for its location, amenities and certainly for service. It has a large pool, great breakfast menu and very helpful people who could assist you in your city adventure. AWESOME place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2009

Our stay was clean and comfortable. The hotel was much nicer than we expected with a beautiful garden including pool and play areas. There were a few minor things such as hearing other guests in the hallways and sometimes not enough hot water, but they were minor. The managers and hotel workers were pleasant and helpful and this gave us a good base to walk wherever we wanted.

We had originally planned on staying at another hotel but after seeing the hill to climb and not near as nice as Real de Minas, we were glad we chose the Real de Minas.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple