All reviewsmain churchbreakfast was includedgreat locationtwo bedroom suiterooms are comfortableregular roomcan't beat the locationsan miguelchurch bellswonderful boutique hotelthe room was nicebeautiful churchstandard roomhear the bellscentral squareamerican breakfastthe hotel staff
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Great service, kind staff.
Comfy rooms, beds with everything you need, specially for those who are there for a very short time like my family and I recently. We were there for 2 days in which we did go to a few recommendations the hotel gave us, and they were all very much worth seeing.Lots of gestures of kindness I don´t wanna share with you all. Is best you live it yourself.
I hope to be back there soon!!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Geo I
OrtizJM, Gerente at Casa Rosada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Geo, it is a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for your great opinion about the service and facilities of Casa Rosada Hotel. Of course will be a pleasure to see you in your next trip to San Miguel de Allende.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Perfect location just off the square, comfortable rooms, very nice outdoor space, good food, and the absolute best staff in this town. Everything we needed help with, from travel tips to finding a hairdresser to do my hair for a wedding, they were there for us. Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grace F

Dear Grace, thank you for stayed with us in your last trip to San Miguel de Allende. I really apreciate you great opinion about our location, facilities and services. Will be a pleasure to see you at Casa Rosada Hotel again.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

I stayed last weekend in La Casa Rosada and I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel is nice, the rooms are clean and the service is good. The location of the hotel is great, only two minutes from the main square, although if there are concerts in the evening and you want to go to bed early you can hear the music from the hotel. If I go back to San Miguel de Allende i would definitely stay again in La Casa Rosada.

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank CalseR
OrtizJM, Gerente at Casa Rosada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Dear Rosberry, thank you for stayed with us at Casa Rosada Hotel in your last trip to San Miguel de Allende; of course will be a pleasure to see you again. Have a good day.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel at the heart of San Miguel. Very safe area. We felt safe to walk at night to restaurants and bars. Very spacious rooms and good basic breakfast. Comfortable beds. Very friendly staff. Bathrooms are clean but outdated. We will visit again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Orit B

Dear Orit, thank you for let us know your opinion about the location, services and facilities of Casa Rosada Hotel I hopefully you can stay with us in your next trip to San Miguel de Allende. Have a great time.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

In the heart of San Miguel, with balconies overlooking the city, charming hotel with tasteful traditional decoration and attentive service. We came for a wedding, and booked various rooms throughout the hotel. I personally stayed in suite M with my siblings, which has 2 spacious double rooms, two bathrooms, and small living room. The best part was the a huge private terrace with stunning panoramic views where our large family could gather in the evening for drinks and made for great pictures. We loved it.

Room Tip: If you are looking for 2 rooms during week-time, try to negotiate suite M for the price of two single room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank Erwan d
OrtizJM, Gerente at Casa Rosada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

Dear Erwan, thank you very much for your comments about the locations, services and facilities of Casa Rosada Hotel. I hope to see you at Casa Rosada Hotel in your next trip to San Miguel de Allende. Have a good day.