“Treasure found in Casa Calderoni”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Miguel de Allende
Casa Calderoni Bed and Breakfast
Nashville, Tn.
“Treasure found in Casa Calderoni”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I just returned for my fifth time from San Miguel and once again, I was reminded why I will ALWAYS stay at Casa Calderoni. It is absolutely THE most comfortable and charming place you will find tucked around the corner of the beautiful downtown square. After a great night's sleep (got to find out the name of those mattresses), you'll enjoy a wonderful breakfast to include fresh fruits, yogart and my favorite egg dish Migas...you have a choice and the others are just as good. Everyone who works there are so friendly and right there for your every need. I am never ready to leave but when I do I feel I have left with the 'treasure' of a time I was hoping to find again. It's a given...treat yourself!! (Oh and the 360 view on the rooftop...magnificent!) Nikki Mitchell/Nashville

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank shinery

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I recently visited CASA CALDERONI for a five-day stay with a friend. I could not have asked for anything more. The rooms and the B & B itself were everything I wanted. Very comfortable, very quiet and very secure.

I would definitely go as soon as I can again. The city has grown since I was there five years ago, but just as charming.

The management could not be helpful enough. They even arranged my transportation from the Queretero Airport from door-to-door. Lovely lovely place. Wish I could retire there!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank carol y
Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We visited San Miguel de Allenda recently for a weekend destination wedding event. Casa Calderoni was one of the recommended properties for the wedding guests. And, I'm so glad it was. This B & B near the Jardin and market was beautiful and our stay was delightful! The staff is very warm and welcoming. Someone was always near to attend to our needs. Our room was the Georgia O'Keefe with a view of the courtyard and access to the rooftop terrace for the spectacular view. Owners Ben & Mary Calderoni know the area well and were a wealth of information. A hot breakfast was included with the room and afforded us the opportunity to meet other guests. Staying at Casa Calderoni felt like we were staying at a friend's home. I would highly recommend a stay here if you are in the neighborhood.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank sphillips_12
Chevy Chase, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I have just returned from a two-week stay at Casa Calderoni in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. Casa Calderoni is a treasure -- lovely in decor, comfortable rooms, more-than-you-can-eat breakfast and a friendly, guest-focused staff. One or both of the owners -- Ben and Merry Calderoni -- had breakfast with us every morning, during which they imparted a wealth of knowledge about San Miguel and Mexico in general. We look forward to returning and would recommend Casa Calderoni with great enthusiasm to anyone.

Room Tip: All rooms are named after famous artists and are comfortable. At least two rooms -- Dali' and R...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Winston Salem, NC USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We were very happy with CC. You never know what you are "really" going to get when you base your choice on reviews and web photos, but CC didn't disappoint us. All 3 of our rooms were lovely, and one even had a huge rooftop terrace. It was a very short walk to the main square, and the staff was very nice and helpful. And the price was good. We wouldn't hesitate to stay at CC again.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooftop terrace (no elevator though, this is a small place).
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

we stayed at casa calderoni during spring break. The staff is friendly and professional. We were greeted at the door by name, check in was fast and were given a tour of the property and were provided information on the area. We stayed at the henri matisse suite. The room was nicely decorated very artful. As a matter of fact all of the rooms and suites are artist inspired. We felt as if we were the only guest in the property. Everything about it was very personal. They have free internet service and free calls to the USA. The hotel is only about a 10min to main attractions such as the main plaza and the market. I did plenty of research before booking and I can tell you it is great value. Other places were over priced or lower quality for the price. You will not regret casa calderoni

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Casa Calderoni is a great place to stay in San Miguel because it reflects the hospitality, and warmth of the city. Perfectly situated on a quiet street close to all the hustle and bustle, it is run by a top-notch manager Louis, who has a great staff at his disposal. Maybe you can see him sing later at night downtown. Great breakfast with hot items daily.

Room Tip: I stayed in Diego Rivera room which as a cable tv, but the picasso suite has a terrace on the street...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends