The only thing that outshines the restaurant at the Santa Monica is the beautiful hotel and gardens. Situated just across the street from the park, the Santa Monica offers privacy in abundance, and the rooms are appointed to make lovers of any age feel welcome. Canopied beds, tile and copper bathrooms and functional fireplaces are beautifully decorated. Each room is accessible from the central courtyard or through french doors opening into the jardin. Lavish sub-tropical plantings adorn a multi-level jardin and pool. The restaurant? Outstanding. The wait staff is attentive without being intrusive. The food is first rate. The drinks...well, every bit as good as the food. This is obviously a well managed and maintained hotel. I call it a lovers hotel because it is small, lovely and intimate. Just a few rooms, each one unique and beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The history of Antigua Villa Santa Monica is as fascinatting as its present and we are proud of its xvii century mexican architecture. We offer 14 amazing suites, all of them different and beautifully furnished, decorated superb style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Antigua Villa Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigua Villa Santa Monica Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Antigua Hotel Santa Monica