Staying with family, we were told that this was the best breakfast in SMA...especially the Eggs Benedict. We planned on meeting friends on morning, only to find that they were not open on Tuesday's (Isn't this a hotel? No guests on Tuesday?) So we returned on Thursday. We were a party of 4 and didn't really need a menu only to find out that they didn't have Eggs Benedict that day. So we all ended eating dishes we didn't really want. My eggs scrambled with lots of bacon were dry; I tried the Chorizo which was excellent. My spouse had two eggs in a crock with salsa verde which was better than it looked. The other dishes were unremarkable. It was a beautiful setting on another beautiful day. Just disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The history of Antigua Villa Santa Monica is as fascinatting as its present and we are proud of its xvii century mexican architecture. We offer 14 amazing suites, all of them different and beautifully furnished, decorated superb style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Antigua Villa Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigua Villa Santa Monica Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Antigua Hotel Santa Monica