“Yum yum.”
Review of Bosco Gelato - CLOSED

Bosco Gelato
Description: This is the right place to enjoy a wonderful Gelato. Handmade every day in the true Italian tradition, come to visit us for a delightful family time!
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Very tasty gelato just right off the Jardin, although quite pricey, even by US standards. Think I paid 60 pesos for a cup.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Stopped in for a gelato after dinner at neighboring rooftop restaurant La Posadita and was wowed by the flavor and consistency of the product. I've had gelato in Italy and this is every bit as good! Cute place, too.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I've travel quite extensively in Spain, Italy, France and beyond and have to say I was surprised to find what I think to be the world's best gelato in a small town in México. We stop in every few weeks to try one of the many variety of flavors offered by Gelato Dolce Far Niente. All the gelatos are made fresh daily and with organic ingredients when possible, and I have yet to decide which is my favorite flavor since they all are so good! The friendly counter staff always offer free samples to help me chose and often I end up deciding to fill my small cup with two flavors, the Mango combined with Coconut is just heaven. If you are visiting SMA get a cup, walk over to the Jardin and enjoy it while taking in the amazing views and wonderful people watching in the square.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Tried it during our latest visit to San Miguel de Allende. It may have been the flavor I ordered (peach), but I didn't find it to be anything special nor a bargain at $3 USD for the smallest cup.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Gelato Dolce Far Niente is by far the best gelato I have ever tasted! The service was friendly and the flavors and offerings were very inspired. All in all a great atmosphere and experience. I will definitely return!