“Unique and Wonderful Dishes”
Review of La Parada

La Parada
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This was a great dining experience and the four of us thought the food was outstanding. House wines by the glass were the best value we found in two weeks of eating out. The restaurant is not located in the commercial area but not far from El Centro and a taxi ride is under $3. We have traveled in Peru and this is the real deal and better than most restaurants we remember.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,388)

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Have you been to San Miguel de Allende many times? Are you sick of all the same places?
MAKE A RESERVATION HERE! The peruvian food here is delicious, specialty is Ceviche but everything is great, specially the friendliness of the staff, even walking to the restaurant is something nice and new because it's not so close to the main square. Afterwards a walk to Parque Juarez will make a nice photographic opportunity.

1  Thank Salvador S
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I could be very hard about this review ( since I am Peruvian ) , I had a ceviche mixto, it was quite tasty, the only problem they used jalapeño pepper ( they told me it is hard for them to find the Peruvian chile
Here,
I also had a trio of the ceviche juice ( different flavores) with a shot of pisco, wonderful !!!!
Great experience , next to us was an American family, I believe they were here before because they knew what
To get with out looking at the menu.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

This was recommended by the owners of Casa Carmen and were they spot on! The best dinner I had in 9 days during my first visit to the town. the BEST chicken livers and their soups along with a sterling wine list make for a wonderful dining experience served by attentive waitstaff.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This restaurant really tries. They have daily specials and lots of choices from the menu. There is an imaginative selection of not only the usual fare, but also some specialty items sure to please. The service is amazing!