Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Marveloso!

Marvelous! We loved our trip! Salvador from Globo picked us up at our door at 6:30. We went to... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Auroraam
Lincoln, Massachusetts
via mobile
fanastic

our first time to San Miguel and up in a balloo, it was amazing. great flying team. will do it... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2019
tjh411

Recommended experiences in and around San Miguel de Allende
from $95.00
from $150.00
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews rosewood hotel balloon ride san miguel captain homewood balloons silently height ponchos sma navigating perspective beauty
Reviewed May 28, 2017

The ride was super fun and the views of San Miguel were breathtaking. I felt very safe, and the basket felt sturdy and secure. The pilot, Poncho, was very professional and friendly and bilingual in English and Spanish. We floated over San Miguel for about an hour and it gave me a new perspective of the city. It was a once in a lifetime experience.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Want a ride. They picked us up at 6:30am. They took us to the field and we watched the ballon being filer. Then up we went just in time to see the sun rise. We spent the next 45 minutes gliding across the horizon. And a smooth landing by the lake. After the ballon was packed we were brought to Rosewood for breakfast. A must do experience.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

These lovely people have cured my fear of heights! We all just love it. Really a lifetime must treat!! I've taken my sons, friends and my fiancé! It's just spectacular. And do the breakfast afterwards it's the best place in town! Lushious

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 31, 2017

Our ride was fantastic: Starting with a gorgeous morning and prompt pickup in a clean van by a friendly driver. When we arrived at the launch site, we immediately saw that this is an organized, professional crew. Eight crew members were inflating the balloons, two pilots were ready and waiting, and our flights took off quickly. We were quickly at ease in the air, enjoying our flight across San Miguel and eventually touching down softly to an awaiting ground crew. Pilots were informative as needed, but concentrated on keeping the balloon and passengers safe. The morning ended with a delicious included breakfast at Rosewood. As locals with visiting friends, we would have preferred a more 'local' breakfast -- maybe the terrace at Posada Corazon -- but I imagine Globos has a relationship with Rosewood and gets business from their guests. I'd suggest that on a private flight like ours, offer guests a choice of a few restaurants - or make it ala carte. The only place where Globos fell short was the advance communication with me. It took several rounds of emails for me to get all the information and confirmation I requested in my first email (private instead of shared balloon, VIP Club discount, etc) All in all, Globos is a fantastic experience which we'll do again with other visitors - but the advance communication was a little frustrating.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank ChrisHOhio
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

This morning at dawn I took a Balloon ride with the guys at Globo San Miguel. It was fabulous. Everything went like clock work. They were on time extremely professional and to boot included a post flight breakfast at the Rosewood Hotel. I was totally impressed!! I would recommend this company totally!!
Barbara Scharf