“Excellent source for ground coffee and a coffee break”
Review of Casa de Cafe

Casa de Cafe
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We lived in this neighborhood for a bit, and bought all of our ground coffee here. We tried several others, and this was clearly the best for our taste.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Great stop off during the day and wind down a bit while enjoying a very fresh menu and a cafe. It is a great place to escape crowds and have a simple yet delicious sandwich. I love this place.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Richard O
Reviewed May 9, 2017

Always good latte's ....they make fresh smoothies and home baked pastries too. But it's the coffee that I always return for plus the service with a genuine smile to start the day...it's right in the heart of town.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed January 1, 2017

I stopped in here today because the other coffee shop across the street was closed. While I was grateful that they were opened on a holiday, I was less than impressed with their coffee. The cappuccino was very weak and tasted mostly like steaming hot milk. I had passed this location before but never went in. There are actually two small tables inside and they have free wi-fi. It was better than no coffee at all-- maybe I just got unlucky.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 28, 2016

A great spot to stop when picking up your mail or on your way to another errand. Next door to and across the street from the Casa Sierra Nevada hotel, clients there might find better coffee here.
A selection of home-baked pastries are available as well as a small menu of items. Jugos and blended bebidas are generous.
Cosy seating in two small rooms. Friendly service.

Date of visit: August 2016