“Great Spa”

Sense, A Rosewood Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sense, A Rosewood Spa® is a world-class sanctuary offering respite and rejuvenation for body, mind and spirit. Fusing proven techniques and products from around the world with local healing traditions and indigenous ingredients, the spa presents a full range of therapies, treatments, massage and skin care services that are as unique as they are indulgent. Sense Spa offers separate facilities for men and women featuring sauna, steam and an array of thoughtful amenities as well as a world class gym and exercise area.
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Really enjoy the SPA. It was a great escape, we enjoyed it so much everyone in my group went two days in a row! I would recommend Sense as a quick retreat..

Visited May 2012
RosewoodSanMiguel, Gerente at Sense, A Rosewood Spa, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Dear Justflt,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you and your friends really enjoyed our Spa.

We would love to have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kindest regards,

Alejandro Ortíz
Sense, A Rosewood Spa Manager

san miguel de allende
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Rosewood a sanctuary of space, light and peacefulness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

The Rosewood Hotel in San Miguel del Allende has evolved into the jewel in the crown of this historical and in someways transcendental town-- the architecture invites and does not exclude the public from the environs -- exclusivity is implied and not overt-- from the spacious and gracious restaurant to the spa/gymnasium-- the quality is elegant simplicity and the staff always accomodating -- making the Rosewood experience one which my wife and I have repeated often and will resume when we return in the Fall of this year--it is truly an experience for all seasons.

Visited April 2012
RosewoodSanMiguel, Manager at Sense, A Rosewood Spa, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Dear Mr. Williams,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about the resort and Sense, A Rosewood Spa. I am happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed the Rosewood San Miguel de Allende experience.

We look forward to welcoming you both back in the Fall.

Kind Regards,
San Miguel de Allende
“Great athletic club/spa experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

My husband and I, part-time residents of San MIguel, took out an athletic club membership which included spa and pool services. We couldn't have made a better decision! The gymnasium facility is fully equipped with state of the art equipment and rooms for yoga and pilates---a bright, airy facility that makes workouts a pleasure.

The spa itself is pure luxury with great steam rooms, saunas, and multi-jetted shower and rain showers. Beautifully decorated relaxation areas with refreshing teas and waters add to the very positive experience.

The staff is exceptional in their helpfulness and friendly attitudes. One of the first things we will do on our return to SMA this fall will be to renew our Rosewood Spa membership and bring all of our visiting friends. We can't say enough good things about our experience at Sense.

Dear 49Traveler2012,

I am thrilled to know that you and your husband enjoyed the athletic club membership at Sense Spa during your stay in San Miguel, and I so appreciate your kind comments.

I look forward to welcoming you and your husband back in the fall and to meeting your friends and showing them what Sense Spa is all about.

Kind Regards,
Spa Manager
“"Always an exraordinarily experience"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

I'm always getting a massage here at Rosewood Sence spa, the staff is always courteous the atmosphere is relaxing and soothing, the Spa has everything top of the line with lavender scents,and refreshing teas.
Alejandro My therapist is amazing!!! He always dose a GREAT job and defenetly knows what he's doing..
I'm always traveling and getting massages where ever I go, but by far Rosewood Sence Spa is the best I've been to here In San Miguel Allende, so I highly recommend this place..You will always want to come back for more, I know I will continue my journey at my favorite place and leave Relexed and feeling better..

Dear Fitnes,

I am delighted to hear that you are consistently enjoying your experiences at Sense Spa and leave feeling relaxed and better than when you arrived.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Sense Spa soon.

Healthy Regards,
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A Sophisticated Oasis in SMA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

The Senses Spa is much larger than the one at Hotel Matilda, and interestingly, it is equally sophisticated in design. This hotel overall feels to me like a high-end resort in Phoenix: obviously southern but a little bland and corporate. The Spa however is luxurious but also modern and chic, with soothing col-ors and the latest designs in fabric and furniture in the expansive lounges. The selection of herb teas and healthy snacks is very good, but avoid the boring lunches. Lockers are large and the hot showers, steam rooms and saunas are excellent. Treatments are good too, up to the standard of any modern spa in the world. Like Matilda, not cheap but definitely worth it for the whole experience. Plan on going at least an hour before to enjoy the steam and lounges

Dear Baronesssa191,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Sense Spa experience. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Sense Spa soon.

Healthy Regards,