“Beautiful, comfortable, and welcoming”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Miguel de Allende
Casa Rose Bed and Breakfast
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Beautiful, comfortable, and welcoming”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Rosie is wonderful. She helped us get acquainted with San Miguel and made sure that we knew where we were going. The accomodations were comfortable and clean - well worth the cost of the room. We were able to walk most everywhere we wanted to go. She helped us to secure a ride to the hot springs and to the bus station. I would definitely recommend Casa Rose to anyone looking for a place to stay in San Miguel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Rosie was so helpfull, even providing my daughter and I with a gluten free breakfast. The rooms were clean, spacious and tastefully decorated. We particularly enjoyed the view from the Terrace. We only had 2 small complaints. It was difficult to find and there was very little water pressure for our showers.I would not hesitate to come back and would highly recommend this bed and breakfast..

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 18Lola
Singapore
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Although it was just a night stay at Casa Rose, it was a great and pleasant experience. When we arrived Rosie greeted us with a big smile and made us feel at home. She explained and showed us where to head for the day, introduced us nice Mexican food for lunch and what we could do. The place is just like a 15 minutes walk to the city centre so it was pretty accessible. Would definitely head back there if I am ever in San Miguel again... Cheers!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed October 25, 2012

What a beautiful place to stay. The house, the room, the furnishings the courtyard & even the garage, beautiful & clean. Hosts Rosie and Phil are wonderful, warm and do the utmost to make sure your stay is as a great one. Thank you so much.
I had also left behind my camera Battery & charger plugged in the wall when I left. On calling Rosie after, she had it shipped to my address in Canada, no charge to me at all, how nice is that?
Thanks so much Rosie.
Highly recommend!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Sydney
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Casa Rose. Rosina was very friendly and took a lot of time to help us plan our time in Guanajuato. When we told her we had just got engaged, she even gave us a bottle of fizz :) The only thing we could fault was that there was no juice at breakfast! Such a small thing compared to so many positive aspects!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I love Rosina's wonderful place! She is a treasure as a hostess. She is warm and friendly and ready to help make your stay the most memorable. My daughter and I had a lovely room and bath and breakfast every morning! Her place is so convenient...only a 10 minute walk to the Jardin. I wouldn't think of staying any where else. The rates for the room and bath are so reasonable and there are other amenities. My hostess with the most, Rosina, made reservations for me when I needed her help: to catch the bus to Guanajuato; visit the Pyramid recently uncovered; make a reservation for a restaurant or music concert. Whenever I had a question, she was there to answer it and made herself available for me. She speaks Spanish, English and French! The rooms are decorated beautifully. I always feel comfortable at Casa Rose! Thank you Rosina for being extra special to us!

Room Tip: I loved the room with 2 queen size beds and a balcony.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank punky68_11
Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Quite honestly one of the most incredible places to stay. Not just the comfortable accommodation but, the hosts!! Rosie and Phil are the most welcoming and warm perfect hosts. I couldn't believe the bill at the end!! It felt like I should have paid more..If you go San Miguel, stay at this place!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, no noise in any.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family