“Great view, no rush...”

Luna Rooftop Tapas Bar
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Under clear, star-studded skies, the Luna Rooftop Tapas Bar serves up savory authentic Mexican and Spanish tapas that can be enjoyed individually or family style. A tempting, casual place to linger after the day's pursuits, this al fresco setting presents breathtaking views of La Parroquia, the city and magnificent sunsets.
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We enjoyed our happy hour at Luna Roof Top very much. It was almost spring, very nice temperature and the place was full! We got a table quite soon, but to get service it took a little bit longer... Since we were not really in a hurry (and not so hungry) it was fine to wait, but otherwise we'd get stressed with the long waiting... The tapas were ok, but definitively the place itself is what makes the bar special!

1  Thank Miriam F

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I had 2 women house guests and we had drinks there on a 2X1 for women night.

Nice venue, but

I make far better Margaritas and the glass of wine I had was mediocre at best - I'm currently working my way through a case of Alsatian Grand Cru Pinot Gris here at home.

Their treat so I have no idea what it cost.

The views from my 4 story house arriba por el tunel en Salida a Queretaro are far better. Well 3 of the 4.

We did have dinner after just down the street at the former Cafe Rama. Great cheese and a very good Arrachera. Their wine was an order of magnitude better.

I suspect this Rosewood property is devoted to Chilenos (con tilde).

1  Thank psmsmdagreyhound
Reviewed October 3, 2012

No other view like it in town...be prepared for the sky-high prices, too. Enjoy the sunset from here.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Some friends met up for an appetizer and drinks at Luna before heading out for dinner. This is a must-visit location when one is in San Miguel. The panoramic view of the town makes you want to linger as long as possible. We had a glass of Chardonnay with chips and guacamole, which was excellent. If you are cold, ask the server for a blanket. It can get a bit breezy here but despite the openness it is easy to have conversation. The seating is quite comfortable too.

2  Thank LSBurdett
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Best view of SMA, food good service could be better

1  Thank ClairePBFlorida