Open today: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Week long workshop

Cristiana and Fernando are amazing! Such a great workshop and great value. I've learned so much in... read more

Reviewed May 21, 2019
Roving368994
Fun Painting in a Day Class

.I was in San Miguel de Allende for only a few days, but I'm glad I was able to take a painting... read more

Reviewed April 16, 2019

from $60.00
from $59.00
from $69.99
More Info
All reviews painting class painting experience doors and windows step by step highly recommend taking a class san miguel hour lesson patient instructor brush strokes bright colors these classes private class hour class an excellent teacher week stay mixed media a lot of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful class with a thorough introduction to the basics, perfect for a beginner like me. Whether I continue painting or not, I now have a greater appreciation and a more knowledgeable understanding of the art I've always enjoyed viewing. Cristi was great!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed January 23, 2016

I spent several days studying with Fernando learning to sketch buildings and people and applying watercolor. I learned much about perspective. This class is well worth taking. Christi & Fernando were both very accommodating.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed January 19, 2016

I just returned from a four day session with Cristina and Fernando. They are excellent instructors as they don't just give a demonstration for you to observe, they teach you techniques to incorporate with your own style and help guide you to achieve your own goals. It is very personalized. I am a beginner and my work seemed so flat, until they taught me how to create shadows and depth in my work; proper use of tools and how to work with color and perspective. I will definitely go back.

Fernando is a Master Painter and the prices of his work at his studio are far below what they would be anywhere. The quality of his still life work rare and they are almost photographic. One must truly see them to appreciate them.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed January 1, 2016

Had a great time plein-air painting with Cristi Fer in her San Miguel de Allende garden. Had not painted in plein-air previously and completed a successful painting in a couple of hours. Cristi gave excellent instruction and made it fun! A great experience for me as an experienced acrylic indoor painter! Thanks Cristi!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed December 24, 2015

My week of creative time with Cristi and Fernando was terrific. I learned so much from them in my quest to become a "looser" painter. They were very interested in helping me reach my goals. The workshops were very personalized and full of new ideas and techniques. Don't hesitate....sign up and enjoy!

Date of experience: December 2015