“Good bakery”
Review of Cumpanio

Cumpanio
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We just visited it last week and it was full of people and they were on a trendy list in the local restaurants magazine. /
San Leandro, California
“Good bakery”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is for the bakery only. My husband and I enjoyed the breakfast pastries and cookies. Lemon Tarts and Cinnamon rolls are not to be missed.

• Visited August 2013

Solana Beach, California
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I wandered in here, on my second day in town, after trying to find a Crepe place nearby that wasn't opened yet.
The food here tastes sophisticated, fresh and clean to the palate. I have had a raw and cooked artichoke salad with butter lettuce with shaved Parmesan, that was fantastic. Freshly baked rolls, wonderful desserts. The food reminds me of food in the better parts of Tokyo and actually better than the food in San Diego! This place is the place for me here, because I do not have to wonder if I will enjoy my food.

Visited August 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I had breakfast here and the food was very good but what is amazing is the bakery. Great place, nice decoration, good service. Excellent!

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Take the bread, but eat in as well.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed in San Miguel for a week in June and discovered Cumpanio on our first day. From then each day began with a walk downtown for bread and coffee. The breads and baked goods are pretty amazing, the coffee less so. On Thursday we decided to try the restaurant, and booked six for dinner; we enjoyed a lovely meal. The wine selection, while limited, provided a couple of good Mexican wines to sample, and the food was modern, well-prepared and beautifully presented. For those seeking a night away from traditional Mexican in a modern style restaurant it was perfect.

• Visited June 2013
“GREAT Bakery & Restaurant!!!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Right around the corner of Casa Misha, the best bakery in San Miguel and one of the top Restaurants.

Visited September 2012