“Yah”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 19, 2019

We arrived at 130 and they were out of bagels. We almost left to return another day but we decided to stay. We asked for the soup and they were out of that too!! So my wife and I split a chef's salad and the waiter's choice which he said was arrachera. We had this sandwich on rosemary bread. Melt in your mouth, omg. So tender, best arrachera ever(marinated skirt steak). I had it with potato salad, also yummy. The chefs salad was good. I am not a big fan of balsamic dressing but this one was fab. Glad we stayed and we will return here at least once more to try the bagels. Abraham offered to set them aside as they normally run out by 130 which is the earliest we can get there after yoga. Both young employees that we spoke to took great pride in their work. Looks like lots of regulars frequent which tells you alot. Our 2 dishes without bebidas came to $180 mxn- great value!!

Bagel cafe is currently rated#16 in cheap eats. We have visited 10 of the top 16 and in our opinion we would rate this place in the top 5.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

This hole in the wall was "out" of all bagels except original on a Monday morning. The service was slow. The bagels and smoothies were meh at best. Won't be back.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

This is not only a bagel place. There bagel and other breakfast dishes are good as is the service. It has a funky atmosphere with Mexican crafts to view and by.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2019

I have had bagels from CA to NYC to Tel Aviv and many places in between. These are the best. At first I didn't go in because I thought the place looked dark and likely the bagels were mediocre. Was I ever wrong! Absolutely the best.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

We visited on December 24th, the staff were incredibly friendly. We visited the café with our dog. The menu is varied and it has good prices. We will be visiting again.

Date of visit: December 2018