“I can only add to the excellent reviews” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of LifePath Center

LifePath Center
Sacramento, CA
“I can only add to the excellent reviews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

What a treat! We spent one night at the Life Path Center, and got the most out of it we could. Our room was spectacular: vaulted brick ceiling, our own personal terrace, and a cast concrete bathtub that was alone worth the price of admission. We took an excellent yoga class in the evening, and had Mayan massages (Don't miss this!) the next day. Breakfast was perfect: home made yogurt, granola and fresh papaya. Beverly and staff were very solicitous, and the location right in the middle of town was super convenient for walking to artisan shops and restaurants.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Banff, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

The LifePath Center is a wonderful place to stay! I stayed for 3 weeks and loved it. If you want quiet, you can have quiet; if you want to use the Centre as a hub for a great variety of activities, you can do that. The owner and staff are friendly and helpful. They create a great atmosphere. I'm already looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Albuquerque
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Tranquility amidst the rumble? This is the gift of LifePath Retreat House. The traffic sounds are there; but quiet reigns within, in more ways than one. If you stay here expect some of the nicest people you will meet. They define hospitality. I have known the founders of lifepath for years, in one case 25 years. If you stay here, and you really must, take advantage of all the alternative health modalities you can. San Miguel de Allende is a healing place, literally. You will discover something about yourself you may not have known; you may find answers where there was confusion. Or maybe not: it's up to you. You may sit in a garage but that doesn't make you a mechanic! Here you will have access to multiple tools and healing spirits to help; only you can open yourself to the possibilities.
This doesn't sound like a review for a B&B? That's because it is so much more.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Puebla, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We have been traveling in Mexico for 1.5 months. Of all the towns and cities we've been to we have not come across an Inn as quaint and as unforgettable as the Life Path Centre. From the moment we walked into the courtyard we felt comfortable and at home. The staff and the owner Beverly were warm and hospitable. We never felt like we were imposing when we asked questions. Beverly always took time to help us find places and sites. Both Martin and I felt enriched for having stayed at the Life Path Centre. It is the only place so far in our travels that we are certain to revisit at some point in the future.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are stunning. Each is decorated uniquely with an "old world" flair. The...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Go and visit life path a marvelous place, full with mexican style, magic and kindness. We had a great experience staying there. Rooms are lovely and quiet. A very peaceful experience. You will be sourrounded by flowers, gardens a good vibe.

if you are looking for kindness and beauty go to life path.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

I spent 1 month at LifePath Center during my 1st trip to San Miguel de Allende. I chose LifePath for its location near the Centro (where I was taking Spanish classes) and for a community with a kitchen since I was traveling alone. Before I arrived, there was excellent communication addressing all my concerns. After I arrived, I could not believe how fortunate I was to have picked such a magical place. The location was great, the building was beautiful, my room with private patio was fantastic, and the staff was wonderful. My only regret was that I was too busy to participate in LifePath's activities, although I did enjoy their Day of the Dead festivities. I especially appreciated the warmth, kindness, and generosity offered by the Center's director, Dr. Beverly Nelson. Hopefully I will return there one day...

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Portland, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed at Life Path for a self guided retreat. The center is calm, serene, beautiful and close to The Jardin. Everyone I encountered was warm, gracious, professional and exceedingly hospitable. This supportive and peaceful environment allowed me to take the time I needed to have some overdue and essential conversations with myself and Spirit. In addition, I highly recommend LifePath for individuals who are coming to San Miguel for the first time. It is the perfect place to take classes, meet locals and learn about San Miguel.

Room Tip: I stayed in one of the rooms with an outdoor balcony. It was a lovely space to get my writing done...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo