“Solitude in El Centro”

LifePath Center
Albuquerque
“Solitude in El Centro”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Tranquility amidst the rumble? This is the gift of LifePath Retreat House. The traffic sounds are there; but quiet reigns within, in more ways than one. If you stay here expect some of the nicest people you will meet. They define hospitality. I have known the founders of lifepath for years, in one case 25 years. If you stay here, and you really must, take advantage of all the alternative health modalities you can. San Miguel de Allende is a healing place, literally. You will discover something about yourself you may not have known; you may find answers where there was confusion. Or maybe not: it's up to you. You may sit in a garage but that doesn't make you a mechanic! Here you will have access to multiple tools and healing spirits to help; only you can open yourself to the possibilities.
This doesn't sound like a review for a B&B? That's because it is so much more.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Puebla, Mexico
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We have been traveling in Mexico for 1.5 months. Of all the towns and cities we've been to we have not come across an Inn as quaint and as unforgettable as the Life Path Centre. From the moment we walked into the courtyard we felt comfortable and at home. The staff and the owner Beverly were warm and hospitable. We never felt like we were imposing when we asked questions. Beverly always took time to help us find places and sites. Both Martin and I felt enriched for having stayed at the Life Path Centre. It is the only place so far in our travels that we are certain to revisit at some point in the future.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are stunning. Each is decorated uniquely with an "old world" flair. The...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Go and visit life path a marvelous place, full with mexican style, magic and kindness. We had a great experience staying there. Rooms are lovely and quiet. A very peaceful experience. You will be sourrounded by flowers, gardens a good vibe.

if you are looking for kindness and beauty go to life path.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I spent 1 month at LifePath Center during my 1st trip to San Miguel de Allende. I chose LifePath for its location near the Centro (where I was taking Spanish classes) and for a community with a kitchen since I was traveling alone. Before I arrived, there was excellent communication addressing all my concerns. After I arrived, I could not believe how fortunate I was to have picked such a magical place. The location was great, the building was beautiful, my room with private patio was fantastic, and the staff was wonderful. My only regret was that I was too busy to participate in LifePath's activities, although I did enjoy their Day of the Dead festivities. I especially appreciated the warmth, kindness, and generosity offered by the Center's director, Dr. Beverly Nelson. Hopefully I will return there one day...

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Portland, Maine
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed at Life Path for a self guided retreat. The center is calm, serene, beautiful and close to The Jardin. Everyone I encountered was warm, gracious, professional and exceedingly hospitable. This supportive and peaceful environment allowed me to take the time I needed to have some overdue and essential conversations with myself and Spirit. In addition, I highly recommend LifePath for individuals who are coming to San Miguel for the first time. It is the perfect place to take classes, meet locals and learn about San Miguel.

Room Tip: I stayed in one of the rooms with an outdoor balcony. It was a lovely space to get my writing done...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
New York City
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Had a fantastic time at LifePath during the Day of the Dead celebrations! The center is uniquely and beautifully decorated and right in the center of town, next door to tons of great restaurants, boutiques, and just a 3 min walk away from the jardin. Our room, which included a picturesque balcony, was spacious and had everything we needed, while our hostess Beverly was extremely friendly and helpful, giving us plenty of recommendations on what to do, how to get places etc. Overall, a great, relaxing (and affordable!) stay within stunning San Miguel de Allende.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed October 22, 2012

LifePath Center is an incredible amalgam of talented, compassionate and caring professionals. I can't imagine a better place for restoration of the mind, body and spirit. Set in one of the world's most beautiful locations, this is a must see, must do, to revitalize one's life force. Don't miss this opportunity for healing in every sense of the word.

Room Tip: The center is beautiful, you can't go wrong with any room!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business