“LifePath”

LifePath Center
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“LifePath”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

The old hacienda that houses LifePath seems to have a life of its own. LifePath is located right in the center of town so I was able to walk everywhere. The room I stayed in was gorgeous. It had a boveda ceiling, a fireplace, and a private terrace. The room was clean, nicely decorated, and the bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and attentive and I felt very taken care of during my stay. I took yoga and pilates classes a few times a week and the instructors, Katherine Fisher and Lori Midrano, were top notch. I also had a fabulous massage with Irma Huerta. They have a small store and restaurant in the front that dishes out the best veggie burgers I have ever eaten. Even if you do not stay at LifePath, I would highly recommend stopping by and checking out their offerings. Staying at LifePath was an amazing experience and I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Allison F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I visited LifePath in September of 2011. I have never had a place take my breath away the minute I stepped through the door. It is inviting and beautiful and peaceful. The staff is amazing. My room superb. All the treatments/classes, I participated in, were wonderful. It was a rejuvenating and exquisite experience. I can't wait to go back again. The visit continues to stay with me.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Pamela Z
Erie, PA
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Lifepath Retreat Center stikes both the eye and the heart with it's deep, cool beauty and calmness. Lots is going on there with the healers and counselors at work, the yoga or writing class going on in one of the salas, the little organic storefront with its healthy snacks and soups and salads fresh from the blender. Sprinkled throughout the rooms and suites of the practitioners are guest rooms, accessed by at least three Colonial staircases so that there is never more than one room near your own. I spent six days at Lifepath in March, 2011 and plan to return for six weeks during the winter of 2011. I worked with Beverly and Joseph and Michael intensively. This year I will attend the writers conference and use Lifepath as my homebase. The staff is helpful and kind - part of the family you become when you stay or even visit this lovely old home with its bougainvillia dripping from the balconies and ubiquitous potted plants. You will share the kitchen with the other residents and the coffee is always on.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank ChristineErie_PA
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 22, 2011

It was really an enormous pleasure to stay at Lifepath. I felt at peace in such a quaint and beautiful place, and right at home with everyone there's kindness and hospitality. The room I stayed in was gorgeous and extremely spacious, with a large and very comfortable bed. The healthy and organic-based food options offered there are excellent, with homemade products that satisfied my cravings.

The location within San Miguel can't be beat, its a minute's walk from the central Jardin which is the heart and soul of the town. All in all it's one of the best places of any kind that I have ever stayed at. Highly Recommended!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Craig D
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed August 15, 2011

LifePath is an ideal venue to remind who we truly are. The place is an oasis of beauty and calmness. The people you meet seem to belong to the same family (the yours..!). There is an atmosphere of healing, deep purpose and connection all around. The room I stayed was simply magnificent. The kitchen is the most enchanting one you have ever seen and you want to spend the whole day there, just smelling around... Everything is a dream and, by the way, among the therapists and practitioners you can consult with at the Center, you can also choose the Dream class...!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank giovanni b
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Once in San Miguel de Allende, you owe it to yourself to live the LifePath experience with Beverly and Joseph. Their mission, to help you in your spiritual growth and heal your body and soul, goes hand in hand with the sublime and warm atmosphere of their house. Their staff is also amazing and very helpful.

My wife and I stayed there for a week and were treated like kings. We highly recommend it!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank cronopio13
Sierra Madre, California
Reviewed May 11, 2011

My experience at LifePath was utterly amazing. All of the practitioners there were caring and professional. When I arrived I needed healing and renewal. I received that and more. I came away feeling better than ever with a plan to put into place to keep going in a positive direction. The staff couldn't have been better. It was like staying with your family in a mansion while they took good care of you. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank Janilu
jaydeeinsma, Owner at LifePath Center, responded to this review, May 13, 2011
Thank you! It was so great having you with us. See you next time...and, best wishes from all of us.