All reviews san miguel enjoyed our night stay few blocks no elevator the main square breakfast room cozy hotel short walk ceiling fan mexican hotel a king size bed breakfast included junior suite per day the entire hotel air conditioning mexico city
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2016

This is a unique, friendly, comfortable small villa hotel. My husband and I spent 5 nights there recently while our daughter got married. The staff were above
awesome, the breakfasts great, the rooms comfortable. I would recommend this
hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2016

We really enjoyed this hotel. The rooms are spacious, decorated well, and the bathroom are nice with good water pressure and hot water. Every room is unique. There are 3 levels of rooms and plenty of community patio seating.

The breakfast in the morning is yummy and large plates.

The staff is wonderful. They are friendly and helpful.

The location is good on Pila Seca. It is just a few blocks from the Jardin or center of all the activity in the city. The street is quiet.

The only issue we encountered is that the patio and security lights around the rooms are a bit bright at night and the rooms are lit up all night. If we turned off the outside lights that shined in our room, someone would turn them on at some point in the night.

We will stay here again.

Room tip: Sound travels up and people leave windows open. 3rd floor has great views.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2016

We stayed here for 8 nights {24 May-01 June) and have booked a return stay for December. The location is great - a pleasant 10 minute to the center of town. The entire staff was warm, welcoming, helpful, and accomodating. The seasonal fruit, juice, bread, and eggs cooked to order provided a great start to each day. The hotel was immaculately clean, European toiletries very nice, all rooms individually decorated with style and taste, plant and flower filled terraces throughout the hotel.

Room tip: i don't think there would be an unsatisfactory room in the hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Mirasol, Gerente at Villa Mirasol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2016

Thank you very much for your comments , we will see you on December
You are welcome again in this your home.

Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Our experience at the Villa Mirasol Hotel was enjoyable, relaxing, friendly, rewarding, and created a beautiful memory that we will carry forever. The hotel is the place to stay. The staff is efficient, kind, attentive, and in reality helps the guests feel welcome to their SMG home and their SMG family. The hotel is immaculately clean and well maintained. Public areas are inviting both indoors and outdoors within lovely green garden patios, terraces, and dining areas. After a peaceful, restful sleep each evening, a breakfast of seasonal fruit, cooked to order eggs, squeezed juices, pancakes, and warm homemade breads are included with lodging plus individual selections from the dining menu are offered to round out the meal. All breakfast items are fresh and served with a smile! Special lunches are served each day The hotel's location is perfect. The Jardin is just a few minutes away. Restaurants, shops, sightseeing, taxis, buses are near. The area is safe and friendly. While in SMG I lost my passport. The Villa Mirasol staff used Facebook to connect with a person who had found my documents. The person delivered my passport to the hotel the next morning. All hotel staff members exhibited such caring attributes. The rooms have beautiful designs , firm mattresses, beautiful bathrooms, large areas, excellent views, and are full of sunlight. l will visit SMG many times in the future and will always make sure the hotel Villa Mirasol has a room waiting for me.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Richcrossrich
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Bugambilia junior suite. Loved the architect, uniqueness of each room, staff, and cleanliness. I was with a big, wedding group and some of them said I had the coolest looking room. But there were dislikes. Since it's located right above a busy road, there were loud vehicles, loud people walking by, and not much of a view. Other negatives: poor Wi-Fi connection, bed is too short and hard for anyone over 5'8", and it got warm without A/C . You definitely had to pay attention where you step because there were stairs everywhere and uneven levels; the groom sprained his ankle and mom almost tripped and fell.
Very artistic and love, love the architecture. Location is convenient and central to other places in San Miguel de Allende. I'd stay again at the Villa Mirasol, but with earplugs or in a different room.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Venus P
Mirasol26, Manager at Villa Mirasol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2016

Dear Venus Thank you very Much for your comments, will be much help to improve and have actions about your comments, I remember you and I hope to hear from you very soon, when you visit this noisy and romantic city (San Miguel de Allende.)