“The Best in San Miguel Allende”
Review of Casa Cinco Patios

Casa Cinco Patios
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Casa Cinco Patios is just stunning. All Staff is so attentive and helpful with everything you need. Your inclusive breakfast comes with quality beyond reproach. Licha is such a good cook. Breakfast will be one of the highlights of your day
The exquisite charming Mexican Crafts of this hotel will awe you endlessly. You will enjoy incredible artistic works and decor in every private room and throughout the hotel. Every room is different in its own specially designed style. As you rest upon your comfortable bed, you will spend a great deal of time appreciating the artwork that surrounds you.
All the patios have the best view I have ever seen in San Miguel, I can tell you is better than the Mirador. I enjoyed so much having my drink and looking the scenery always in company of Drako and Benito, the wonderful westies in the house. The location could not be better, you are 5 minutes from the main square, so you do not have all the noise from the Music and people when you are ready to rest. I really love this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarkSF93

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Casa Cinco Patios bed & breakfast is one of San Miguel de Allende's best kept secrets. I know because I've lived here five years and until I attended a party there, I didn't know it was a B&B! The owner (who I met at the party) turns out to be the proprietor of Colors home furnishings stores in San Miguel, and has impeccable taste. You know how sometimes you walk into a house and everything is perfectly placed and yet it doesn't look staged? You want to sit in every fabulous chair and pick up every gorgeous coffee table book. Now imagine wonderful aromas from the kitchen and a sunny spot on the deck waiting for you to enjoy your morning coffee among the potted plants and hummingbirds (oh, and two adorable Westies who sit politely on the steps and wait for scratchies). I haven't stayed here overnight but it's on my list of places to take myself on retreat, and I definitely will recommend it to visitors based on my experience meeting the owners and touring the home.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wrytr
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I spent 5 days in Casa 5 patios. The view from any of the patios is amazing, I felt like I was at home, the service is great. I love breakfast made by Licha she is excelent. I had to much fun with the friendly dogs Drako and Benito . Highly recommended . I will come back again. Thanks casa 5 patios

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was a wonderful place to stay. The owners were most helpful. The rooms were so interesting and added to the local color. The breakfasts were great. The location and the views were beautiful. We felt like part of the family and hope to return again, and again, and again. Soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Janice F
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Very few bed & breakfast places master creating an atmosphere where you truly feel that you are a welcomed guest in someone's home. Antonio and Lee along with their two adorable dogs make you feel so welcomed as soon as you walk through the door, you just relax immediately. The rooms are all uniquely and beautifully decorated combining tasteful and comfortable modern furniture with interesting and gorgeous local art. The breakfasts are delicious and you can't help but feel truly cared for while staying in this lovely bed & breakfast. The location is extremely convenient and while we were there, we found ourselves in the middle of an incredible local celebration - making our experience in San Miguel even more exciting and memorable. As for the views - wow! Spectacular. We highly recommend this lovely place! We hope there is room for us on our next visit because we'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank collyk
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I checked out of Casa Cinco Patios today and have to say that it was one of my most memorable B&B stays. The views of San Miguel Allende are spectacular from most of the 5 terraces. The rooms are modern and tastefully appointed and the service is superb. The owner Antonio does a fantastic job of rolling out the welcome mat.

And it's great to get breakfast cooked for you in a B&B and have really fast Internet in your room.

There are a whole bunch of hummingbird feeders on one of the terraces, which have the birds hovering and zipping around in their droves. It's quite a spectacle and adds to the charm and character of the property.

Such a great place to stay. I will return.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank BrianTR
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I do not have words to describe my lovely experience in "Casa Cinco Patios"; since the first moment I was welcomed into to the house, I was amazed by all the detail in the decoration around the house, the cleanliness, and the warm hospitality by Antonio. You can use any of the "cinco patios" to have breakfast, to barbecue, to look at the landscape of San Miguel Allende, and enjoy life at its best. Cinco Patios is at walking distance from the plaza, from the mirador(by the way Cinco Patios has a better view than the mirador), Antonio gives you all the information you might need to make this vacation as magical as it can be. The room was very quite, the food freshly cooked, free internet, and staying at Cinco Patios truly made my experience of coming to San Miguel de Allende an unforgettable time of my life. I highly recommend Casa Cinco Patios in every respect: location, hospitality, cleanliness, and its refined picked Mexican decor.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends