$248
$225
  • Pool
Casa Rosada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
$114
  • Breakfast included
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
$318
  • Pool
Casaluna Hotel Boutique(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$62
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
$366
$268
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
$348
$320
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $454/night.

Casa Mia Suites Apartments(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$67
La Morada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$174
$93
Hotel Casa Primavera(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$78
Hacienda El Santuario(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$181
$101
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

All reviewssan miguelhot waterquiet streetsuitesmacharm
Reviewed October 27, 2007

I had the pleasure of staying at the Casa Quetzal for almost three weeks in October while attending language school. I want to highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to San Miguel. It has a fabulous location, an amazing staff and excellent guest rooms.

Upon entering the interior of Casa Quetzal you are greeted by beautifully, serene surroundings that have been thoughfully created by Cynthia Price, the owner. Cynthia's background as an artist is evident everywhere you look.

I stayed in the Ginger Suite which I especially recommend to anyone that may be on a working vacation. There is a large desk and internet
connection in the suite, as well as lots of light and space in which to spread out. The attention to detail was evident in all of the appointments and amenities in my suite.

But, what really made me love this place was the staff. They were consistently kind and attentive. Because of their tender care I truly
felt like an honored guest in their home.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2007

Casa Quetzal - Perfect!! Staying at Casa Quetzal raised my San Miguel de Allende experience from 4-Stars to a FULL 5-Stars. Cynthia, and her staff at Casa Quetzal, have created a level of comfort & beauty second to none in San Miguel. The authentic restoration of the property is exquisite - down to the finest detail. The colors, foliage, furnishings and decoration of Casa Quetzal blend seamlessly into the San Miguel ambiance. The service is warm, friendly and knowledgeable. I will be back SOON!! Thank you Casa Quetzal.
John & Gaby
Cincinnati, OH.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2007

I have just returned from a week in Guanajuato. My first arrival was San Miguel De Allende. This lovely Colonial Village is breath taking. In addition the hotel CASA QUETZAL is absolutely heavenly. The hotel is nestled in one of the many cobblestone streets in tranquil San Miguel De Allende. The staff is very hospitable and they make you feel right at home. All the suites are very comfortable and reasonably priced. My suite had a fireplace and was very cozy to include a lovely patio area were you can enjoy their wonderful breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2007

My husband and I took the opportunity to slip away to San Miguel for a few days this summer while our children were at camp. What a lovely, wonderful refuge we found at the Casa Quetzal! Our suite was peaceful and beautiful. We were served a delicious breakfast every morning on our private terrace at just the time we asked for it. The location is excellent for exploring San Miguel. Cynthia and her good natured staff arranged an interesting private tour for us that took in the very moving pilgrimage church and the not-to-be-missed hot springs. We booked our trip through Luxury Link and felt we got a very good value. We are longing to return!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2007

Casa Quetzal is a piece of paradise! We would come in after a long hot day of running around and just melt into the front courtyard dripping with blossoms hanging from archways with the sounds of interior fountains and birds in the background -- lovely! The design is a breathtaking mix of old world and new, a very comfortable refuge right near the center of San Miguel. The rooms are a pretty blend of antiques and wonderful paintings and Mexican pottery and found objects, beautiful tile bathrooms with big bathtubs. The people there are so nice, found us coffee or maps or cars or internet passwords when we were in need! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with friends