Tripadvisor
San Miguel de Allende
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Having visited the Italian restaurant of Casa Sautto for several times now, my girlfriend and me are very happy with the food here. Service, attention to other guests included has been very nice, professional and right on spot. We love the Pizza here, but also have been trying other things on the card and it always was very tasty, nice portions, and served hot and in a fair time, which makes us thinking that everything is produced fresh and not pre-cooked at all. Atmosphere in the patio is quiet and very familiar, we see this place as part of typical San Miguel atmosphere, and like it a lot.
As they are absolutely close to the town center, with normally no parking possibilities available, Casa Sautto offers its own Valet Parking, quick and fine service.

Honestly I am astonished to read the other bad critics here, because I never expected this. As you can see from my other critics, if I would have experienced something wrong here, I would have named it straight and open, but all was very fine for us ! Recommended & give it a try, it is worth your visit :-)

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed November 2, 2019 via mobile

Established hacienda style hotel. Rooms located around a large outdoor courtyard.

Centrally located, opposite the theatre, 5-mins walk from the main square; close to a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars.

In need of significant investment; tiles cracked or missing; furniture tired. Lots of noise throughout the night from other residents. Had to pay in cash on arrival even though this had. It been pre-advised.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

Had I known I had to suffer endless hours of horrendously loud noise called music from a huge party right outside my window I would never have considered staying here. The receptionist laughed about it and offered zero compensation. I couldn't read my book with earplugs in, and sleeping out of the question til after midnight. Shows utter indifference on the part of the hotel. Thinking of packing my bag and demanding a refund.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Reuben can help you find anything. He has expert knowledge of the products in the Cava. Lots of wine to choose from, Tequila, Mescal and more.

Just tell Reuben what you like, your price range and you might even get to try before you buy.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2018

While it's a nice atmosphere in the courtyard and the service was good - the pasta was swimming in a watery sauce, and the salmon was virtually non-existent. If you go I suggest their pizza - you might have better luck with that.

Date of stay: January 2018