Rooms in this property are a little too charming and not as comfortable as they could be. Nothing appears to be startlingly clean and rooms are very, very dark. Clearly the bathrooms were designed by a male. However the staff is beyond amazing. Friendly, helpful, welcoming and wonderful, to a person. In particular a waiter named Jose Luis extended himself and made us feel at home. He was just terrific and made our stay extra special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A heritage hotel in the Mexican heartlands, Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada evokes the charm of a bygone era. San Miguel is an adventure for the senses. Yet at the very center of this vibrant city lies a safe haven that’s at once connected to the locale and is its own private sanctuary. Swing open our ancient, wooden front doors and the fiesta outside gives way to a siesta-like calm. Water fountains and blooming flowerpots dot the cluster of heritage mansions that make up the hotel. A large pool, fringed with lush foliage and plants, provides the perfect place to cool off. 17th- and 18th-century buildings reveal inner courtyards, terraces and gardens. Here, history is woven into every stucco wall, tiled bath and curved ceiling, all balanced with modern luxuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada