My wife and I stayed at Casa Sierra Nevada in San Miguel de Allende while attending the wedding of a good friend. The staff was very attentive and eager to grant any request. We had the good fortune of visiting during festival, which was very exciting and provided us an opportunity to see the city decorated and in a flurry of activity.
The wedding ceremony was on the grounds of the hotel in the gardens surrounding the swimming pool. An elegant, romantic, and private setting.
The 4 AM fireworks were a bit loud, but the hotel staff had properly warned us about the potential noise and even provided ear plugs in our room.
We highly recommend Case de Sierra Nevada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada is a mixture of 16th to 18th century Spanish colonial buildings, located one and one-half blocks from the cathedral and main city square of San Miguel de Allende. Its 37 rooms and suites are spread amongst six colonial mansions.Each casona, or mansion, which features five to seven guest rooms or suites, is unique. Many feature outdoor courtyards with fountains, small gardens and al fresco corridors. Guests do not have the feeling of being in a hotel at all. Rather, they are integrated into the town itself, making for a true cultural immersion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Belmond, Agoda, Jetsetter, Priceline, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada