Imagine a retreat in a beautiful city....
Imagine a luxury 5 star experience where staff makes you feeling home, where luxury means friendliness, care, personalized experience...
Imagine having a bottle of champagne, lying down in your own jacuzzi while having the best view on the city and looking at the sun going down over San Miguel's Cathedral...
This is what happened to us during a weekend where my partner and I escaped for 2.5 days of relax. The location of the property is perfect, and the responsiveness, commitment and care of the whole team is a pleasure. The most impressive is the speed of service, despite them having to operate various houses. Whatever you ask, you get it almost immediately.
The houses are beautifully restored, keeping their authenticity while offering the best modern technology and comfort.
Have a stop by the spa, facials are terrific ! And enjoy the amazing bed: breakfast is served until 12 noon !
I have been lucky enough to enjoy the presidential suite... as a surprise for my partner: your own private and amazing terrace (great for parties :)), Jacuzzi, view, terrific bathroom, fireplaces, privacy, etc... all what you need to enjoy life.
Ask the team about the places to go, they are full of recommendations. We did the tour of the city by ourselves, maybe to take a guide could be a good option if you want to understand better the history of the city. We enjoyed the nightlife, the crowd is young but places are great. Thank you Anita, Jesus, Marc and all the rest of the team for making this weekend such a bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada is a mixture of 16th to 18th century Spanish colonial buildings, located one and one-half blocks from the cathedral and main city square of San Miguel de Allende. Its 37 rooms and suites are spread amongst six colonial mansions.Each casona, or mansion, which features five to seven guest rooms or suites, is unique. Many feature outdoor courtyards with fountains, small gardens and al fresco corridors. Guests do not have the feeling of being in a hotel at all. Rather, they are integrated into the town itself, making for a true cultural immersion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada