We spent our 24 wedding anniversary at the hotel.
It is located in a beautiful small colonial town of San Miguel de Allende and well worth the visit. When we arrived I had reserved a Junior Suite but wanting to have a great experience we changed to a Colonial Suite and it was well worth the added expense with a view to die for!!
Breakfasts are amazing and at night you have great soft music in the bar. We actually befriended a wonderful couple of guitar players from Sacramento and they were kind enough to help me serenade my wife, unforgettable for sure.
We had a most amazing weekend of romance!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada is a mixture of 16th to 18th century Spanish colonial buildings, located one and one-half blocks from the cathedral and main city square of San Miguel de Allende. Its 37 rooms and suites are spread amongst six colonial mansions.Each casona, or mansion, which features five to seven guest rooms or suites, is unique. Many feature outdoor courtyards with fountains, small gardens and al fresco corridors. Guests do not have the feeling of being in a hotel at all. Rather, they are integrated into the town itself, making for a true cultural immersion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada