Casa Rosada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
$125
  • Breakfast included
Casa Mia Suites Apartments(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$106
$77
Hacienda El Santuario(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$220
$124
Casa Carmen(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$101
  • Bar/Lounge
Villa Mirasol Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$117
$113
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Casa Primavera(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$101
$98
Casa de la Noche(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
$264
  • Pool
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
$340
$268
1,149 results
All reviewsrooftop bartapasluna rooftopsan miguelbeautiful hotelcolonial roomsunday brunch ismain restaurantseparate showerhotel guestsworld classpool area istacosbeautiful architecturewatch the sunsetrooms are spaciousguacamole
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Since my firts night until the last minute of my staying was delightful, the food, the accommodations, the place, the way how they treated you make you feel that you are at home..

I’m more than grateful for all the attentions and details with me and my baby daughter. My room was ready with baby stuff like: diaper pail, Mexican toys, bathtub for baby and bathrobe as well.

Mexican sweet each night appears in my table, and everything remain clean and fresh all
The time..

My vacation/work-research was lovely thanks to Rosewood hotels.

My big thank you to all the staff but more to the next person that make our stay more than great.

David Alegria: Asist. Manager
Juan carlos Bellman
Hugo: server Luna Staff
Georgina: Host Staff 1826
Auxilio: housekeeping

I’m sure that I miss a couple names but this one was the most remarkable.

Big THANK YOU

Warms Regards

SP

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
RWSMA, General Manager at Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sharon P,

Greeting from Rosewood San Miguel!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great comment about our property. We are glad you recognize our staff and you had special mention to some of our staff.

Please come back since it would be a real pleasure to welcome you back to another Rosewood experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a gift card for a “90 minute Allende massage” the gift card said exactly that on the description, and nothing else. I made an appointment the day before and was excited to enjoy the experience. When I arrived I was told that the gift card was purchased in December of 2017 and their prices have raised for 2018 so I would now have to pay an additional $200 MXN ($10 USD) for my massage. I explained to her that the gift card says “Gift card for: Allende Massage” and does not mention any dollar amount. She apologized and explained that she was new and didn’t know what to tell me. I let it go and decided to enjoy a relaxing massage. I was greeted by a really nice therapist who made me feel very comfortable. 10 minutes into my massage I began to hear a loud continuous banging sound in the room next door. I tried to ignore it thinking it would go away, but thirty minutes in I asked the therapist “is there construction going on?” She said that the kitchen of the hotel was being remodeled and offered me headphones. The headphones only worked in one ear so I politely asked her if she could continue without the headphones and just play the music supplied in the room. The construction continued throughout the entire 90 minute massage and made it extremely hard to relax. The therapist did the best she could and was very professional. Upon checkout I explained to the receptionist that they failed to mention the conditions and had I known there would be construction, I would not have booked at that time because it was near impossible to relax. She apologized and left the room only for her manager to return with an annoyed expression on her face. The manager came in, didn’t look me in the eye even once, typed something into the computer, and turned around to leave. The receptionist then explained to me that for the inconvenience they decided to waive the extra 200 MXN ($10 USD) that was the up charge for their 2018 prices. I was grateful and thanked them but I left with a sour feeling. It is hard for me to understand how a luxury hotel, charging $100+ for a massage could care less when it comes to taking care of their customers. I do plan to return because I take friends and family to the Luna bar frequently, but I would love to see some of their attitudes and customs change.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo

Dear Maddie G

Greeting from Rosewood San Miguel!

We are really concerned and sorry to read your review. As you mention this behavior is not acceptable and we will look into it to correct and avoid this from happening again in the future, I would love to hear more details about your experience to be more accurate at this. You can contact us at yazlem.rodriguez@rosewoodhotels.com and we’re sure we can change your perception.

I hope you give us the opportunity to come back and let us pamper you the way you deserve. I truly apologize in the name of all the Rosewood team and I hope we can change your image of Rosewood.

Kind regards,

Alfredo Rentería

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awesome property. Excellent service. Great Restaurants. Beautiful rooms. However, the neighborhoods can be very noisy with fireworks and parades happening. So check with the hotel as to book to ensure you may have the opportunity to sleep past 6:00 AM

Room Tip: All rooms appear nice. Picked a rooftop suite -- beautiful view but during a rainy weekend its not useful
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

Dear cstone774

Greeting from Rosewood San Miguel!

Thank you very much for taking the time to score us and for your comment about your recent visit to the property.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Warning!!! It is a shame that excellence in quality on service has a really bad temper member such as the massage therapist Rosalva . Always on a bad mood and worst of her bad attitude when she yells to co workers and guests. It is common sense to treat guests kindly and calm. But in her case is not. I tried to take a look inside of the massage booths and she was upset , angry and in a really rude way yelling at me for no reason.
Ive never recieved this kind of treatmet on a SPA where the ambience is supposed to be relaxed and smooth. Too bad this person has no manners at all.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Dear electroalien100

Greeting from San Miguel!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a comment and grade us. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences experienced during your visit. I have taken action regarding your comments as to Sense Spa ; all your comments are highly appreciated. I want you to know that I have addressed each of the issues that you brought to our attention directly with the Spa Director to make sure these regrettable situations do not recur.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rosewood Hotel San Miguel De Allende

This is a beautiful hotel built in the theme of San Miguel yet it is only 7 years old. It fits in perfectly with cobble stone streets and the georgeous colored historic buildings yet it is a modern day 5 star hotel with superb staff and amenities.
The rooms and decor are in keeping with the style but have all the modern conveniences. The staff are wonderful and bend over backwards to make your stay memorable. The roof top bar has spectacular views and is a must at sunset.
The restaurants and pools are terrific - I wish we could have stayed longer.

No doubt we will return soon.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Michael R

Greeting from San Miguel de Allende!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great comment about our property. We are glad you recognize our staff.

Director General