Rosewood San Miguel de Allende
Hacienda El Santuario(San Miguel de Allende)
$138
$98
$252
$198
  • Pool
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
$250
  • Pool
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
$268
La Morada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$156
$101
Casa Rosada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
$129
$126
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Casa Primavera(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$111
$67
Villa Mirasol Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$111
$78
  • Breakfast included
Hacienda de Las Flores(San Miguel de Allende)
$138
$104
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Posada de la Aldea(San Miguel de Allende)
$89
$70
Travelocity
1,112 results
All reviewsrooftop bartapasluna rooftopbeautiful hotelcolonial roomsan miguelsunday brunch ismain restaurantseparate showerhotel guestsworld classpool area istacoswatch the sunsetrooms are spaciousguacamolecolonial town
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Perfection! Took our out-of-town guests to the rooftop Luna Tapas Bar for a sunset and city view. All four of our specialty martinis, the garlic calamari, and the service is over-the-top. Likely the best view, drinks, and appetizers in San Miguel de Allende.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank shmiller
RosewoodSanMiguel, General Manager at Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Dear ShMiller,

Thank you very much for your kind comments, and for sharing your beautiful experiences with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon at your second home in San Miguel.

Kindest Regards,

Alfredo Rentería

Reviewed July 9, 2012

VERY WARM RECEPTION, the only thing is we had to wait for an hour to get our room, and in the meanwhile we went to the bar and no one was there to take our order. The hotel is beautiful and ther art displayes is amazing
The room was beautiful, with a living room and chimenee, an outdoor patio with sofas, everythin beautifly decorated
The Tapas Terrace on the roof of the hotel is also very nice and the food is delicious, try the grilled artichoke, the chicken wings, duck tacos and the tuna tostadas
on sunday they have a very nice brunch, the desserts though are not as good as the rest of the menu

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Dear BEUGGIE,

Thank you for choosing Rosewood on your most recent visit to San Miguel de Allende. I am delighted to learn that you really enjoyed your stay. I sincerely appreciate your comments, as they help me in taking actions to improve the service we offer to our guests.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

If what you are looking for is a breathtaking view SMA sunset, the best margarita and mezcal spirits served with delicious snacks, and the friendliest staff, this is the place.
We didn't stay in the hotel, but we went for a drink watching the sunset, Jonathan & his staff treated us like kings.
It is service and attention at it's best.
Angel & Martin gave us excellent suggestions and Jonathan (manager) came to our table himself to check that everything was just right. It was perfect indeed, we want to thank everyone for an unforgettable evening.
It was a long ride from Cabo, but totally worth it. Thank you for the tip David Garcia.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank adrianencabo

Dear Adrianencabo,

I am delighted to hear that you really enjoyed your experience at our Tapas Bar Luna, our goal is to provide you with exceptional service and to ensure that each and every one of your visits to Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, is a most pleasant and memorable one.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to San Miguel de Allende.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I recently visited this magnificent hotel located in San Miguel, a beautiful city that retains its colonial charm. All hotel facilities are of very high quality, from the lobby, the restaurant, the pool and the large and comfortable room. The bath is spacious with excellent amenities.
During my visit I was sick and the hotel staff cared about getting me one doctor and being late on a Sunday evening the staff bother to get the drugs the doctor prescribed. As we were touring Mexico, through an oversight of mine I left the map at home and I asked the young lady who attended the reception where we could buy a map and did not take long to give us a country atlas.
If you wish to relax in the best possible environment and visit a beautiful city this hotel will meet all conditions of outstanding hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Thank Gerencia de Rio... .

Dear StevenJ81,

I am happy to know that your stay with us was a memorable experience. Our entire team looks forward to welcome you back in the near future to your home away home.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Our 11th year visiting San Miguel de Allende and our 2nd year staying at the Rosewood. How lucky we are to have been assigned our same beautiful room in this gorgeous hotel. My husband and I are enjoying a delightful breakfast in the 1826 Restaurant as I write this review. San Miguel is a safe and charming destination in Mexico and the Rosewood is the only consistently exceptional hotel in town. It is good to know some things never change!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Debbie B,

Thank you so much for your kind comments, it was an honor to us to have the opportunity to welcome you back during your last visit to this magic town. Our main goal is to ensure that every stay with us is a more pleasant and memorable one.

My team and I will be happy to see you again in the near future.

Best regards,