“The Italian Job”

Vivoli Cafe and Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Akin to a welcoming trattoria found on a street corner in Italy, Vivoli Cafe is an intimate neighborhood restaurant located in West Hollywood. From the heart of Florence to Sunset Blvd, Vivoli's chefs bring their deep rooted passion and talents to delight the most discerning palettes. Founded in 2003 with the desire to share the finest Italian cuisine, Vivoli offers a genuine taste of home within a family atmosphere. The most authentic Cucina Italiana combined with extraordinary service creates an experience that stands out above the rest. The Chef fills the air with scents of fresh baked focaccia, garlic parmesan, and homemade pasta. Tempt your palette with award winning pastries from decadent Tiramusu and Panna Cotta to a rich Cannoli and Bigne. The cuisine combines the northern and southern regions of Italy melding authentic flavors with traditional cooking techniques producing signature flavors that have earned rave reviews and awards in Zagat, MyFoxLA and Gayot. Vivoli Cafe welcomes you!
Reviewed January 10, 2013

First class authentic Italian food. Faultless service.
On Wednesdays you can bring your own wine which makes this a steal.
The waiter treats your wine as if you ordered it off the menu.
I had my favourite spaghetti vongole - perfection.
I also sampled nicely cooked calamari and tasty salad.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I consider Vivoli to be my favorite dining experience in San Miguel and certainly the best value. 4 of us enjoyed outstanding pasta dishes, salads and calamari, served piping hot and the fresh made pasta sauces are some of the best I have ever had. The service is perfection and Vivoli promotes Wednesdays as a no corkage fee when bringing our own wine.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We spent our last dinner in San Miguel de Allende in this restaurant. The food is very good, but the difference is made by Cristina (the owner) who makes your stay there very pleasant, she's an excellent hostess and treats you as a friend. I had a salad, and a sirloin steak, very good both. The place is nice, it's in front of Bellas Artes, and I specially like that street because is slightly diferent from the other streets in SMA.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The pasta here was the best I have had since Italy. I was so surprised and pleased, we kept going back. It was all good, but OMG, the risotto, the gnocchi, the penna with vodka sauce! This place is really worth your time and money!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Wednesday's are "no corkage fee" nights so thats what drew us there initially but the service is excellent and so is the food. Caesar salad, Parmesan chicken and eggplant starters are amazing.