“Nourishment in SMA”
Review of Botica Juicery

Botica Juicery
Description: We are an organic vegan wellness bar specializing in unique superfood smoothies, cold-pressed juices, cold-brew coffee and iced or hot drinks packed with tonic herbs and medicinal mushrooms. We offer a selection of Tonic Alchemy tinctures, customized cleanse programs, doTERRA essential oil wellness and a variety of raw vegan snacks and daily specials.
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Alicia prepared nourishing foods and tonics for me for the month I stayed in SMA. I was recovering from surgery and wanted to cleanse and heal. I can't say enough about how delicious everything was, and how fabulous I felt at the end of my stay. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Every Saturday without fail. It is truly the best in town. It is a juice bar so for me it is a meal! Nutritious and satisfying.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Truly, this was the best movie I've ever had having lived in over 10 different countries.

I highly advise coming here to get your smoothies because they take exceptional care in each ingredient that are even unique.

I read their smoothies five star without exception.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

I come by her once a week and grab a delicious smoothie and take home a bag full of cold-pressed juices to drink at home....full of good-for me ingredients! Service inside Mercado Sano is wonderful...this place is the best way to treat yourself and stay healthy!

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Ever since they open it became the best most healthy option in San Miguel, without leaving amazing taste behind it's a win win for your body & pallet