Casa de la Noche
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Monteverde Best Inns(San Miguel de Allende)
Good 3.5/5
Casa Nare(San Miguel de Allende)
Excellent 5/5
Casalinda Hotel Boutique(San Miguel de Allende)
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
Hotel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
Average 3/5
    El Meson Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
    Great 4.5/5
    • Breakfast included
    Casa 1810 Hotel Boutique(San Miguel de Allende)
    Excellent 5/5
    Hotel Posada de San Francisco(San Miguel de Allende)
    • Room Service
    Very Good 4/5
    • Pool
    Hotel Calcita(San Miguel de Allende)
    Great 4.5/5
      All reviewsbarbara pooleart studiob bsan miguelowner barbaralocal artistsyogurthome away from homeshort walk to the jardincommon areasquiet streetbreakfast was deliciouseach morningthe location is perfectfew blocksfrench toastthe entire staff
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed February 5, 2010

I travel extensively and normally stay at much pricier accommodations. This time I went with the reviews rather than the price range, and my strategy paid off beyond expectations. I arrived in the pouring rain, and the owner, Barbara, awaited me with the door open, umbrella in hand. Did I mention with a beautiful smile and welcoming hand gestures? I didn't know what to expect, not having stayed there before, but within the first 3 minutes of my arrival, I knew I was home. I loved my little room, but most of all I loved the serenity of the house, and the amazing hospitality of the owner and her great staff person, Jovita. I was treated like an old friend. The atmosphere is one of community and joy. We drank wine with the other guests at the dining room table, laughed, and shared stories. Don't let the name "Casa de la Noche" fool you: You are at home here night AND day. Did I also mention the location is only a couple blocks to the main plaza and the best streets? And that you can use your laptop because the whole place is wired? Incredible value.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
      2  Thank cbeb9
      Reviewed February 2, 2010

This is a charming bed and breakfast . The location is great close to all the great spots to visit and enjoy. Barbara and her staff are very knowledgable and helpful and willing to answer your questions and provide instructions, etc. The breakfasts and a perfect way to start your day exploring this charming City.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
      Reviewed January 12, 2010

I traveled with my daughter a 7 year old and myself. We were there and Barbara received us as if she already knew us, super kind, and very helpuful about the information in the city, as well as showing us the place!! Is cozy, and so mexican!! full of colors, dinning has an oppening in the roof so the natural light can get thru meanwhile you are having breakfast that they serve every morming!! Casa de la Noce is close to everything, so you can easily walk and enjoy the beautiful city!!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
      1  Thank cherryminneapolis
      Reviewed January 11, 2010

Imagine yourself traveling from Mexico City to San Miguel de Allende by bus (first-class, of course), hung-over and seeking refuge at what used to be a former casa run by "women of the night". Sounds like it could be heaven or hell, right?

Well, after a bumpy taxi ride down cobble stone streets, we arrived at Casa de la Noche and were promptly greeted by Erica, a jovial exuberent associate of the owner. She gave us a tour of the beautiful Casa de la Noche grounds and a run-down of the local points of interest and showed us to our room, Pepita.

The room was adorned with beautiful tiles, the bed was soft and cozy, and the serene atmosphere of the main house permeated throughout. The room had a bookshelf with guilty pleasure American titles, none of which I can remember now but they were fun to read aloud using different voices when noone was listening.

After a brief nap we walked a block and ran into a parrot sitting in the window of a small cafe. Restaurants were everywhere, beauty unraveling in the streets as if it was waiting just for us. In other words, the location was PERFECTION!

Upon returning we were able to meet the proprietor, Barbara. She was warm and friendly without being overbearing and made us feel at home without infringing upon our "personal space". She had such friendly easy going manner that I was immediately engaged by her presence. Barbara is truly the majority of the magic that her Casa has to offer.

Not to say that the other assets at the Casa were lacking in any way. To the contrary, the sitting room was comfy enough to accomodate me and my SO for an afternoon of movie watching (Barbara has many interesting movies and docs to choose from) or just a palce to sit and look over itineraries or maps. The healthy breakfasts served by Jovita (the cook) were a perfect start for either a morning constitutional or a heavier breakfast to be found just a short walk to the Jardin.

I did not want to say goodbye but when I did tell Barbara farewell, I really meant until I next return.

If you are planning a trip to San Miguel de Allende, I couldn't recommend this place enough...it truly has to be experienced by anyone who enjoys a beautiful retreat at economically friendly rates. I LOVED THIS PLACE!!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
      1  Thank cholulo1
      Reviewed January 9, 2010

My daughter and I arrived in San Miguel looking for a place to call home. We came across a guest house situated in a charming street only a stones throw from the heart of San Miguel. We felt immediatly at home with the warm welcome followed by an introduction to our delightful suite which was clean, light and charmingly decorated. Our host Barbara answered the many questions we had about where to go, where eat etc. The breakfasts excelled our expections and we set off for a day of exploration looking forward to returning to our home away from home. We recomend Casa De Le Noche.

• Stayed: January 2010