Casa de la Noche
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
$350
$315
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hacienda El Santuario(San Miguel de Allende)
$138
$98
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
$250
  • Pool
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
$268
La Morada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$156
$101
Casa Rosada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
$129
$126
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Casa Primavera(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
Villa Mirasol Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
$111
$78
  • Breakfast included
Hacienda de Las Flores(San Miguel de Allende)
$138
$104
  • Breakfast included
Posada de la Aldea(San Miguel de Allende)
$72
$70
Hotwire.com
All reviewsbarbara pooleart studiosan miguelowner barbaralocal artistsyogurthome away from homeshort walk to the jardincommon areasquiet streetbreakfast was deliciouseach morningthe location is perfectfew blocksfrench toastthe entire staffbed and breakfast
Reviewed August 8, 2009

We were a group of three families, and we all stayed in the three suites. Casa del la Noche was perfect! Beautifully designed, comfortable, great beds, and a wonderful hostess. We have stayed in two other places in San Miguel, we have liked this the best so far.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank MEXIAMORA
Reviewed July 27, 2009

This was my first trip to San Miguel de Allende . Family members had recommended Casa de la Noche as a great place to stay. I checked online and the website photos looked charming, but you never know until you see it with your own eyes. I wasn't disappointed....Casa de La Noche was everything I hoped for and more. As soon as you enter the front door, you know you are in for a treat. The public areas are very welcoming and beautifully decorated. The vivid colors and gracious furnishings were well suited for a quaint Mexican experience. Every room had its own flavor and appeal. I stayed just off the patio in one of the bordello bedrooms with a private bathroom. It was artfully furnished, comfortable, quiet, and fun. Barbara (the owner/hostess) has an artistic flair that shows in every aspect of this hotel. She was very helpful and savvy about what to see and do in town. And Jovita, the housekeeper, keeps the place spotless. The location of this hotel is perfect. You are not right downtown where the evenings can get rather noisy but a short five minute walk to the Jardin in the center of town. I would highly recommend visiting San Miguel del Allende and Casa de la Noche. I can't wait for my next trip to this lovely spot in Mexico.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank winks59
Reviewed July 22, 2009

We loved Barbara's Casa de la Noche. The third floor suite w/rooftop terrace was fantastic. The views are spectacular, perfect for many views of the city. My two teenage girls wanted to stay even longer. It's only a couple of short blocks from the jardin. The housekeeping was very thorough, and Barbara was full of city tips. We intend to return next summer.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank leslie7960
Reviewed July 20, 2009

I look for value and friendliness while traveling,and I found it here.My partner who had never been to Mexico felt secure and relaxed with the help of Barbara and her staff.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tim66santacruzca
Reviewed July 16, 2009

This was my first time to San Miquel de Allende and I look forward to visiting again. Casa de la Noche was a beautiful and clean place to stay. I especially appreciated the purified water throughout, internet access and free calls to the US. Barbara, the hostest, was wonderful! I thouroughly enjoyed her company. The location of Casa de la Noche couldn't be better. Close enough to town to walk everywhere and enjoy the Jardin, but not too close that the beautiful Mexican culture interfered with my sleep.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family