“great geek help”
Review of Geek & Coffee

Geek & Coffee
Reviewed January 24, 2019

The people here are so nice1 They help you with your terrible problems with your computer or iPad and such. They speak English and know what they are doing. i recommend them highly1
And the coffee is VERY GOOD.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed October 11, 2018

This review is more about the computer and Netflix help that I've received from Leo Yarto...one of the "Geeks" at Geek and Coffee then the restaurant although it's very good. I hate it when my computer needs help as I'm useless...but a few years ago I discovered G&C and I've found just the help I needed. I had at least six different "computer techs" plus Telmex come to my house to fix a buffering problem with Netflix. Finally I asked Leo to come over and he went the extra mile and fixed it. Plus when you bring your computer to the cafe their great coffee helps all that tech stuff go down much easier. It's a very calm and charming little cafe with a lovely garden for kids and dogs to run freely. If you're lucky you may even see some baby ducks while there. Thanks all you Geeks!!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Went out to Fabrica La Aurora and this café was pointed out to me. Nice setting overlooking a park one side and a duck pond on the other. I'm not into coffee so can't comment, the lemonada without sugar was top, tried gorditas for the first time and liked them a lot. Pepe was superfriendly and recommended the chocolate tart which was buenísima.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2018

Not only do they have delicious cafe, natural drinks light meals, pastries, desserts - they have technical assistance! And lovely location near Fabrica de Auroua. Also - seasonally they have movie nights..

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Geek & Coffee is a super cute little coffee shop right by La Aurora - a building full of artist galleries. I'm a big fan of their Mediterranean salad, and love that you can sit outside in the beautiful lawn or inside to enjoy free WiFi. It's super kid and dog friendly for families and animal lovers alike. Plus, if you have any tech problems the geeks are right there to help you out!

Date of visit: April 2017