“beyond our expectations”
Review of Casa Misha

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in San Miguel de Allende
Casa Misha
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Casa Misha was a great find for us. It is a beautifully restored colonial building. Our room, La Parroquia, was appointed with wonderful antiques and had a view of La Parroquia, which is about 2 blocks away. We LOVED our breakfasts, which were served in a different on-site location each day---on our personal patio, on the patio/balcony above our room, on another patio balcony with wonderful views or in the cozy library inside with a blazing fire. We loved the beautiful china and silver flatware---different patterns were used each day and the BEST part was Juan, a lovely man who took delight in taking great care of us. Magna, who takes care of the business part, was fun, lovely and very helpful in suggesting restaurants, scheduling tours and sightseeing. She went beyond the call of duty to make our stay very special.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank nancy w
There are newer reviews for Casa Misha

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Yet again another fabulous stay at Casa Misha! One of the many charms of this hotel is that even at full capacity, the proprietors and staff make you feel as if you are the only guest on the property. I enjoyed many hours relaxing in the various gardens and sitting areas uninterrupted, yet the staff never failed at making sure my every need was attended to. The luxurious, serene environment and impeccable service left me wishing my stay did not have to come to an end and looking forward to my next visit to San Miguel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Kelly O
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I just returned from my fourth visit to Casa Misha. Perfect when it first opened, it has only improved with age.The location is ideal, the service and staff outstanding. At the height of the hot season, I barely noticed the heat just as when I have stayed there in winter, I have been oblivious to the cold. Casa Misha is a sanctuary, a refuge from everything but elegance and luxury. My only concern is how quickly I can get back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank isabellamichael
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Located just a few blocks down cobblestone streets from the town center (Jardin) and nestled among unique heritage architecture, Casa Misha affords extraordinary access to the sights, sounds and affects of the most charming and friendly town in all of Mexico.

The ambiance of this boutique hotel exemplifies the warmth and hospitality of San Miguel - from the serene comfort and elegant styling of the rooms with mosaic fireplaces, soaking tubs, and private patios to the gracious amenities of Egyptian, Turkish and European fabrics, furnishing and antiques.

Although my stay at Casa Misha was in itself an unforgettable experience: from morning coffee on the private patio serenaded by the bells of the Parroquia, to basking in the radiance of the rising sun or under the canopy of starlit nights enjoying my favorite infusion - It was exponentially amplified by the hospitality and unending attention of Darwin and Magda.

Thank you Casa Misha for an exceptional and relaxing San Miguel experience – I look forward to returning time and time again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kelly O
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Tucked away on a quite little street a short distance from the Parroquia there lies Casa Misha a charming boutique hotel. From the moment I arrived I feel at ease as my senses take in the colonial architecture and exquisite decor, warm, inviting a feeling of home. Darwin and Magda were most gracious, delightful and engaging during my stay. Casa Misha offers a unique experience and compliments the beauty of San Miguel which is why it always leaves me with delightful and fond memories, ones I’ll always treasure.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank Dauphine V
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Five stars are not enough to properly evaluate Casa Misha! This was my first trip to San Miguel de Allende, and I felt like I was visiting family. Everyone was extremely welcoming, and the staff seemed to anticipate our every need. Magda always had helpful tips about the city and surrounding area, and Juan put up with my high school Spanish, always with a smile on his face and always making us feel welcome and right at home. The space is absolutely beautiful and extremely comfortable. I can't wait to make a return trip!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Casa Misha perfectly captures the beauty of San Miguel de Allende. Elegant but not fussy, sophisticated but not pretentious, it perfectly reflects the gorgeous colonial history of the area. I’ve stayed at most of the top hotels in San Miguel and Casa Misha is by far the loveliest and the most comfortable. The attention to detail - from the linens and furnishings, to the full library, to the delicious breakfasts - is a testament to the owners’ exquisite taste and impeccable sense of hospitality. The staff is warm, attentive and truly outstanding. As beautiful as San Miguel is, you may choose to never leave the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family