“It just gets better and better....”
Review of Casa Misha

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in San Miguel de Allende
Casa Misha
Vancouver, Canada
“It just gets better and better....”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I just returned from my fourth visit to Casa Misha. Perfect when it first opened, it has only improved with age.The location is ideal, the service and staff outstanding. At the height of the hot season, I barely noticed the heat just as when I have stayed there in winter, I have been oblivious to the cold. Casa Misha is a sanctuary, a refuge from everything but elegance and luxury. My only concern is how quickly I can get back.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank isabellamichael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Located just a few blocks down cobblestone streets from the town center (Jardin) and nestled among unique heritage architecture, Casa Misha affords extraordinary access to the sights, sounds and affects of the most charming and friendly town in all of Mexico.

The ambiance of this boutique hotel exemplifies the warmth and hospitality of San Miguel - from the serene comfort and elegant styling of the rooms with mosaic fireplaces, soaking tubs, and private patios to the gracious amenities of Egyptian, Turkish and European fabrics, furnishing and antiques.

Although my stay at Casa Misha was in itself an unforgettable experience: from morning coffee on the private patio serenaded by the bells of the Parroquia, to basking in the radiance of the rising sun or under the canopy of starlit nights enjoying my favorite infusion - It was exponentially amplified by the hospitality and unending attention of Darwin and Magda.

Thank you Casa Misha for an exceptional and relaxing San Miguel experience – I look forward to returning time and time again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Kelly O
Fontvieille, Monaco
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Tucked away on a quite little street a short distance from the Parroquia there lies Casa Misha a charming boutique hotel. From the moment I arrived I feel at ease as my senses take in the colonial architecture and exquisite decor, warm, inviting a feeling of home. Darwin and Magda were most gracious, delightful and engaging during my stay. Casa Misha offers a unique experience and compliments the beauty of San Miguel which is why it always leaves me with delightful and fond memories, ones I’ll always treasure.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank Dauphine V
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Five stars are not enough to properly evaluate Casa Misha! This was my first trip to San Miguel de Allende, and I felt like I was visiting family. Everyone was extremely welcoming, and the staff seemed to anticipate our every need. Magda always had helpful tips about the city and surrounding area, and Juan put up with my high school Spanish, always with a smile on his face and always making us feel welcome and right at home. The space is absolutely beautiful and extremely comfortable. I can't wait to make a return trip!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jennifer M
san miguel de allende
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Casa Misha perfectly captures the beauty of San Miguel de Allende. Elegant but not fussy, sophisticated but not pretentious, it perfectly reflects the gorgeous colonial history of the area. I’ve stayed at most of the top hotels in San Miguel and Casa Misha is by far the loveliest and the most comfortable. The attention to detail - from the linens and furnishings, to the full library, to the delicious breakfasts - is a testament to the owners’ exquisite taste and impeccable sense of hospitality. The staff is warm, attentive and truly outstanding. As beautiful as San Miguel is, you may choose to never leave the hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank sanmigueljoanna
Whittier, CA
Reviewed January 9, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a 2-night stay in Casa Misha. I'll start off with my only complaint, upon arriving we already knew our visit was going to be too short and that it was going to be hard leaving such a beautiful place. Even before arriving the staff at Casa Misha was very helpful. Magda and Darwin coordinated transportation for us to and from the airport, took care of our dinner reservations (on New Year's Eve no less) and assisted us in squeezing in a much wanted trip to Guanajuato. We stayed in the Terraza suite, which opened up to a beautiful foyer with a view to the main courtyard which was remarkably kept. We enjoyed a private patio, where each morning we were served a full breakfast, complete with great coffee & fresh squeezed orange juice on beautiful china. Each night we'd find a breakfast menu, that resembled a wedding invitation on our bed with plenty of breakfast options. The room included a large bathroom, with a very comfortable bed, fireplace, and large bathroom with his & hers sinks. The hotel was central to the heart of SMA, the church and the jardin, which made it very convenient to unload some of soveniurs we purchased and go back for more. It's evident that the owners, Edward & Richard put a lot of love and energy into every detail of Casa Misha and we feel fortunate to have enjoyed the start of the year in such a magical place.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a private patio, you'll be sure to use it being that the weather in SMA is ex...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CamiMama
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We decided to pick this place after a lot of research on this site,so we decided to go to casa misha because of all the excellent reviews they had in this site!!!!We just got back from a trip to guanajuato and san miguel de allende and reserved the parroquia room from this hotel and had very high expectations about this place !!!!!! on one of the little quiet street of SMA is casa misha within a very short walk to downtown san miguel!!! we arrived into this beautifully decorated very cozy house to be greeted by JUAN and DARWIN that took our luggage to our parroquia suite ................ totally exceeded my expectations !!!!!!!!!!! beatifully decorated suite with and english,spanish,marrocan decoration nicely mixed creating and old tasteful european high end decoration !!!!!!!! loved the quarry bathtub,the fabrics and the beautifull view to the parroquia !!!!!! on the first night we were a little tired so asked if they had room service,they didn't but they offered to go to any restaurant in town bring the menu and order charge to the room and deliver !!!!!!! great service !!!!!!!!! they delivered the dinner on their own old bone china plates and real 9.25 silverware !!!!!Different sets of this same quality china was presented to us every morning on our own private terrace overlooking the parroquia for breakfast kindly delivered by JUAN making it a special time of the day !!!!!!! Helped us with anything that we needed!!!!!! Needless to say the attention to detail that this little hotel offered surpassed the high expectations we had about this place !!!!!!!!We also met the owners Ed and Richard that walked us with the staff to the door where we sadly had to leave this outstanding place!!!!!!!! Thanks for an amazing vacation !!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple