See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2015 via mobile

I've been in this hotel for a couple of times, but this weekend was totally disappointed. People attention to customer is still good, but the cleaning of the room is only superficial, maintenance is terrible: the bed is missing one of 4 supports (patas), there is a spot on the bathroom ceiling for humidity, the mirror in the elevator is broken, and on top of this, i called the front desk for a couple of clean towels and they told me they don't have any... Really?

Hope next time will be better.

Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank besalemt
Reviewed March 10, 2015

My wife and I stayed the Rio Vista Inn in Tampico from 3/5 through 3/9. Tampico is a big city with many hotel options. I am glad we were able to pick one of the best. To avoid a long read, I will touch on a few of the positives. Before I start, the entire city was safe. There were no safety issues. I'm not saying they don't exist, but we saw none. However, we were very careful and were well aware of our surroundings at all times and never letting our guard down at all times.

- Friendly and helpful staff
- Quick Check in and check out
- Clean and spacious room
- Comfortable bed with large modern flat screen tv
- In room safety box with lock
- Delicious free breakfast
- Located near the airport off a busy street
- Located near two large shopping malls
- Located near many many quality restaurants
- Hotel staff gladly contacts a safe and reliable cab service
- Fast and reliable WIFI network
- In room coffee maker and toilet items

We didn't get a chance to try the gym or the pool. However, they looked clean and functional.

I would definitely stay here again and I will recommend it to all my friends!

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2015

Great location, hospitality and service! Best hotel in Tampico! Nice clean rooms! The service is excellent! They welcome you with great enthusiasm, help with any questions! Excellent price range! Rooms are very clean, big and spacious! The bathrooms are clean And toiletries are given. You have your own coffe maker in each room, with a new package of coffee delivered to your room every day. Complimentary water every day. Roomservice is available Al well as breakfast in the lobby every day.

Date of stay: January 2015
1  Thank Amcp88
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have stayed there several days . Pretty convenient location - 1 min walk to the mall and food places . The rooms are pretty good . Let me say - very good for the price offered . I have paid 80-90 dollars per night using the corporate rate , which I just have asked for ...
The breakfast is good enough ... The restorante: pretty poor meal ... the staff does not speak English ...
But generally speaking it is good enough ... I would recommend .
10 minutes drive from the Airport .

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Maxim G
Reviewed April 19, 2009

Modern and well done business hotel at the best price in Tampico, much better than others chain hotels in Mexico.

Date of stay: March 2009