Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Fascinating tour

The cycle tour of Cochin was one of the highlights of my stay. It showed me places I would never... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Jon F
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
Wonderful experience

It was my 5th time inFort Kochi and my wife thought of doing something different as according to... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
gaurav_gautam17
via mobile

All reviews spice trail spice trade walking tour excellent tour early morning fish auction spice shop bike ride fascinating history chai the chinese fishing nets local lunch personal stories three hours hour tour i'd recommend all sorts
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A wonderful tour and history of spice - the commerce, explorers, politics and adventures over the centuries. Abisha took us to places where everyone from Vasco Da Gama to Winston Churchill had passed through. A memorable afternoon and evening.

Date of experience: January 2020
Abhisha-gullytours, Tour lead at Gully Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey Margaret,
It was great spending time with you,And also thank you for writing a great review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A thoroughly enjoyable and informative walking tour with Abhisha. She is a great guide - knowledgeable and very personable. A great way to spend an evening.

1  Thank guyallmoto

I had an absolutely great time hosting you on our Spice Trail Tour. Thanks for this great review! Hope to see you back in India sometime.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

An early morning bike ride through Fort Kochi with a knowledgeable local is one of the best ways to see this wonderful place. We were able to see the city wake up, from the tea stalls, fish auction, outdoor community “gym”, dozens of locals walking and exercising, alleys and backroads to the many historic buildings. Athil our guide was friendly and informative. I highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: January 2020
athil-sageer, Tour Lead at Gully Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much Soyoung! It was fun hosting you guys on Kochi By Cycle. Thank you so much for this great review! Hope to see you again in India. And have fun with your adventures for the next 6 months.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was definitely one of the best things we did on our holiday and we would highly recommend it if you’re spending time in Fort Kochi. Leaving early we got to see Fort Kochi waking up and coming to life. We saw things that we’d have never been able to see by foot or car normally and get a real flavour for real life in Fort Kochi. Bala our guide was exceptional, very welcoming, knowledgable and great to be around and made sure we were well looked after throughout.

Date of experience: January 2020
balagullytours, Manager at Gully Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Phil & Judith,

I had an absolutely great time hosting you on our 'Kochi By Cycle' experience. Thanks for this great review! Made my day! Hope to see you back in India sometime.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

It was lovely to have the Gully Tours team take me and the group of students I was with around Fort Kochi and Vypeen. You can tell that there is a great joy to lead the tour. I've been in Kochi previously and have actually never seen the Chinese fishing nets in action.
They were very open to suggestions, responsive about safety protocols, and flexible about the group's needs.

Date of experience: January 2020
balagullytours, Manager at Gully Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Nichole, it was great meeting you and hosting the tour! Thank you so much for the great review!!