All reviews steam room pillow menu leisure facilities garden centre swimming pool trouser press good size executive room quiet room restaurant staff lovely hotel relaxing stay buffet breakfast reception staff busy road main road lincolnshire sausages
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Bentley82, Owner at Best Western Plus Bentley Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Reviewed September 11, 2016

The hotel is early 80's in décor. It is beside the motorway and as such it is very noisy. The room had a odour of urine and the window opened up I inch. The breakfast cooked items looked like they were cooked the night before. The restaurant food I had was mostly bland in taste. One waiter addressed me continually as "my lady" which drove me insane and everyone said "are WE" ready to order - there was only myself.. With so many hanging plants in the warm humid evenings they stank of fertiliser and there were wasps all around the car every morning.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
1  Thank mcconigley

Thank you for your frank comments . You are a little out of sink re dates . My hotel was built in 1999. It's decor is traditional & not plastic . I cannot comprehend that during your stay you did not once complain about a urine smell in your room ,if this had been the case you would have been moved immediately. I take serious offence over your comments re the breakfast simply everything is cooked fresh each morning and rotated regularly. Over the last 12 months we have served over 25,000 breakfasts and you are the first one to stipulate that food is not fresh.The beautiful much admired hanging baskets do not contain fertiliser any smell comes from the farming community a few miles away .As for the waiters they do their best I am sorry you don't like them either .
I am led to believe you stayed at the hotel for four nights without mentioning any of these things or making any complaint ,how ever did you manage that ?If I had been you I would have left after only one night .Some customers truly amaze me and regretfully you are one of them.
I hope your next stay in a hotel is much more suitable to your requirements ,sadly ours certainly is not .
Have a great day
Sincerely

Reviewed September 10, 2016

stayed just two nights at this hotel,found it to be much better than 3*,..very comfortable and couldnt fault anything,extremely comfortable beds,and children enjoyed the swimming pool,all in all a very good hotel.would recommend.

Room tip: I had ground floor room,very quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

It is so refreshing to hear comments such as yours.
All I can sat is thank you for sharing your thoughts with others
Please come again very soon

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

To be fair, the Bentley Hotel is on the edge of Limcoln, not right in it. A lovely hotel with pool and spa and wonderful breakfasts. The Maitre D was very attentive and we were well looked after. The hotel room was spacious and clean. We overlooked the main road this time, but the double glazing did its job and we were undisturbed by traffic. The guy who checked us in talked at a million miles an hour as if he couldn't wait to be rid of us, but no matter. All in all, a good short break away.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Bentley82, Owner at Best Western Plus Bentley Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your very positive review on us . We look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed September 7, 2016

The room was tastefully decorated and the bed was so comfortable.we were able to use the facilities as they are free with your stay,although if you want any of the treatments these are extra which is expected.The staff were excellent the bar friendly.we had a two course meal which was excellent scallops as a starter followed by lamb chops £12 2courses excellent value.

Room tip: Platinum for a special occasion
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for all your lovely comments please visit us again soon