Ibis Paris Coeur d'Orly Airport
Grand Hotel Senia(Orly)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Travelocity
$75
ibis Budget
$51
  • Free Internet
Campanile Villeneuve St Georges(Villeneuve-Saint-Georges)
$65
$63
Agoda.com
Premiere Classe Villeneuve St Georges(Villeneuve-Saint-Georges)
$54
$47
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
2,446 results
All reviewssouth terminalearly flighta free shuttle busstayed here for one nightcomfortable hotelshort staycomputerstransitplanestopover
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 9, 2012

This hotel really does the job for an airport hotel. Well located (very near from the Orly Sud terminal) with a free shuttle that brings you in 2-3 min to/from the terminal. No worries if you have to use the Orly Ouest terminal as the shuttle can bring you there too. The rooms are small but very clean with a minimalist design, perfect for this type of hotel. The restaurant in the Hotel is pretty good, the menu does not have a lot of choice but it was good and prices were reasonnable by European standards. They also have a room where you can leave your luggage if you must check-out well in advance of your flight.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a fine place to stay for an early morning flight out of Orly. You get what you pay for - a functioning bathroom (cramped, but clean enough), a bed (a little lumpy, but better than sleeping on the floor), a little desk, a little TV... There's nothing fancy about this place, but it fits the don't-want-to-waste-money-on-a-hotel-we-won't-be-in-for-more-than-ten-hours bill.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We arrived at Orly Sud airport for an overnight stay. The room is of decent size, but imagine our shock that when we had trouble finding the air conditioning control and rang reception to find out, we were told there is no air conditioning in our room, only ventilation. We had to get a fan from the reception to help achieve a cool enough environment for the night.

Thats not the worse. We wanted to make our own hot chocolate drink but there are only thin plastic cups available in the room. We were told to get the hot water in the bar, I told the arrogant guy that I was after hot water and he got a bottle of cold water for me. I thought he couldn't understand me well then I repeated myself, he then said he could only give out similar plastic cups similar to the ones in the room, and when I pointed out to the glasses he snubbed me and said its only for bar use.

I went back to the reception to raise the issue, and asked is there really no other way I could get hot water in the room. The guy just gave me a shrug. No apologies given.

Don't stay in this hotel if you could help it. It's embarrassing that they call themselves a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Have stayed here several times when using a domestic France flight which requires a airport shift from the international CDG to more domestic Orly - between 1 and 3 hours in bus.

The hotel is very efficient, rooms are not big, but OK - good bed - and very quiet taking the location into account! Fast check in / check out.