I constantly travel for work and am in hotels 3-4 nights a week clocking up over 150 room nights last year. I have stayed in the Hilton Paris Orly a couple of times.
As this is a Hilton product I knew I would be safe and get a basic standard. The hotel is right across from the airport and there is a shuttle bus to the terminals. Its pretty small however so make sure you are at the head of the bus queue. Hotel can be a little hard to find due to the roadworks if you are taking a taxi. Its also the place of choice for the crews so the place is always mobbed. As a Diamond member I had been upgraded to a deluxe room. The restarant and bar are there just as you enter, the rest is all long corridors of rooms and a small gym on the 4th floor.
Check in service is good and the process is quick. Check out in the morning can be somewhat mobbed and lines arent always lines in france so you may find people jump places in the mornings. Restaurant service is not great however. You can stand for 10 minutes in the morning to be seated despite being the only one in the queue. If you go through and seat yourself you can be “reprimanded”. Dinner service is a bit better but still slow. Thankfully the food makes up for it
Good breakfast choices – standard food as per other Hiltons. Dinner is a good selection and the steaks, chicken dishes and burgers are all great if not somewhat expensive. You are in a hotel with nowhere else to go so they food has been priced accordingly. Thankfully its good food.
Only use the hotel if you are flying out of orly or work nearby. A taxi to Paris is over 60 euro each way so the hotel is priced lower (approx 20% less) than equivalent in Paris.
Good location for Orly – Too far out of paris for my liking.
Hiltons in France seem to split their rooms into a work area backing on to the bed area which looks out the window. Very quiet room with some nice French flair. Room designed in light woods and glass so very airy.
Nice clean hotel in an OK location..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the south and west terminals of Paris-Orly Airport, only 20 minutes from Paris city centre, Hilton Paris Orly Airport provides modern and comfortable guest rooms decorated in rich, warm tones. The hotels offers selected leisure amenities to complement its extensive portfolio of meeting and conference facilities for business travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Paris Orly Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Paris Orly Airport Hotel Orly
- Hilton International Orly
- Orly Hilton International
- Paris Hilton