It is surprising that this hotel survives under the Hilton brand. It desperately needs a facelift, the décor reminds me of hotels 30 years ago. You pay high prices to stay here and your reward is a room with very little to offer. The towels are thread bear, the windows are filthy and the carpets need to be thrown out. You have no facilities to make tea/coffee in your room and when I asked at reception I was told that my room type did not warrant one! I was advised to buy a cup of tea at the bar, but after waiting for five minutes for someone to serve me, I gave up. I called room service and was provided with two teabags, some lukewarm water and bill for over 10 Euros. So much for being a loyal member of Hhonors. Granted I'm only sliver now, but I expected better. Dinner in the restaurant was of a good quality, but for the prices I expected outstanding. Breakfast service is very poor with little attention given by staff. Complaints to the front desk does nothing. On a positive note the airport shuttle is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the south and west terminals of Paris-Orly Airport, only 20 minutes from Paris city centre, Hilton Paris Orly Airport provides modern and comfortable guest rooms decorated in rich, warm tones. The hotels offers selected leisure amenities to complement its extensive portfolio of meeting and conference facilities for business travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Paris Orly Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Paris Orly Airport Hotel Orly
- Hilton International Orly
- Orly Hilton International
- Paris Hilton