“Hilton Paris Orly West Airport”

Hilton Paris Orly Airport
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Orly
GreenLeadersBronze level
Orthez, France
“Hilton Paris Orly West Airport”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Nice Hotel with comfortable room in near of Airport
I appreciated the transfer Service to Airport, the friendliness and helpfulness of staff
When I'm in connexion to my travels I like to make a rest in this one

Room Tip: Gymnasium available 7/7 daily and 24h/day
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
NvanKuler, Manager at Hilton Paris Orly Airport, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments regarding your stay in the Hilton Paris Orly Airport hotel.

I am very glad to read that you were satisfied with the shuttle service and the friendliness of the hotel staff.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Nancy van Kuler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed September 30, 2013

After a long day of travelling I wanted to book what seemed to be the nicest hotel near Orly Airport in Paris so I went with the Hilton. For the price it was very poor. The room was outdated, smelled very musty, and the shower curtain smelled like it had not been washed in 5 years.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chris T
NvanKuler, Manager at Hilton Paris Orly Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your stay in the Hilton Paris Orly Airport.

I am very sad to hear that the prices and the room were not up to your expectations, please accept our apologies for that. I would like to inform you that the shower curtains are cleaned very regularly.

We hope that you will come to the hotel in the near future to have a positif experience.

Nancy van Kuler

Travelers are raving about these Orly hotels

Shanghai
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stay in many airport hotels for business and there are a few things to me, that are always important. All those things were lacking in this hotel.

Check in - total disaster. I arrived at 14.15 pm at the hotel and the room was ready only at 16 pm. I had suggested to go to the gym, but there were no changing facilities, so the receptionist suggested I changed in the public toilet. I stayed in the lobby of the hotel, no one made an effort to ask if I was okay. At 16 pm, I went back to the reception, only to find out no one knew I was waiting for a room.

I suppose it was not my lucky day, because I had to change room twice after that. First room was smelling like cigarettes, second room smelling of ammoniac and finally the third room was more comfortable. I am sure they had all these extra rooms ready, but the rate I was paying ( Eur 290/night ) was clearly not enough.

I think what was most disappointing was the fact the the receptionists and even the managers that spoke to me, didn't show any care. The manager said something about sending a VIP5 to the room, whatever that means and free internet and discounted the rate, but all I wanted was a clean room, when I arrived.

Internet is not free, it is in fact very expensive, breakfast is very poor and the gym super small.

I had to wait around 30 minutes for the shuttle bus to pick me up from the airport, when it is supposed to be every 15, but that is not the end of the world, except if you have been traveling for more then 24 hours, like I was.

The rooms are so old and lifeless. It is horrendous the place. Everything but comfortable.

I had just arrived from a one night at the Sheraton Amsterdam Airport, which was a totally different and pleasant experience.

I will not stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank mbamaral
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stayed here only one night after a week in Paris and Bordeaux, in order to catch a flight early next morning. Upon check-in - about 45min prior check in time 2pm, our room was not ready. I've never exp a time when a hotel wouldn't just put you in another room to accommodate you! So we left, took a taxi into Paris for the afternoon. No complimentary coffee or water in the room. The food in the restaurant was outrageously expensive, lacked options and appeal...no other options nearby. The rooms were not updated in years. Beds were ok. This hotel is only banking on its location to Orly airport. We found it to be pretty disappointing for a Hilton.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank HealthyPT77
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your comments on this site. Your comments help us to continuously improve quality.

I am sorry to hear that your room was not ready upon arrival. When guests arrive before arrival time, we do our best to have this room or another room available as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies as the room was not ready as quick as you expected.

I would like to inform you that there are room types available with complimentary coffee and water in the room. Please note that the prices in the restaurant are in line with our competitors.

Do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel in case you have any other comments or concerns.

We hope that you would give us the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Hotel is clean and good rooms. Unfortunately the bar is really expensive. And the most strange thing is there is no free internet. You even have to pay a redicolous high amount of money. For me you can't take Hilton serious when you have to pay for internet.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear guest,

I am sorry to hear that your stay at Hilton Paris Orly Airport was not up to your expectations.

Regarding our prices at the bar we have aligned them with our competitors. As regard to internet we have a free internet connexion in the lobby and bar. We also give free wifi to all our Gold and Diamond members of Hilton’s Loyalty program

Nevertheless, we are glad to know that you enjoyed the room and we greatly appreciate your feedback, it helps us improve our service.

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Paris Orly Airport.

Yours sincerely,

Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great location if you want to be near the airport. It is not close to any attractions. Its a good hour train ride to get to the Eiffel Tower. It even cost a additional train fee to get from the airport to Anthony (Anthony is the first stop on the main train that takes you into town). Your best bet is to purchase a daily ticket from the hotel to use the train to get into town. The ride is about a hour long.
The hotel and my room were very clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The spoke good English. They offered a very good breakfast with a wide variety of food to choose from.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Polishedfingers
NvanKuler, Manager at Hilton Paris Orly Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for posting your comments on this internet site.

I am very glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and that you have had good service from our staff.

I would like to inform you that Paris can be reached by train or bus depending on where you would like to go to in Paris. We would be happy to assist you during a next stay with us.

Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed September 3, 2013

the hotel is blah, rooms are blah, not much around (other than the airport). BUT then, you wouldn't be staying here to visit Eiffel tower. The only reason you are staying here is because it is convenient to the airport...which it is. The shuttle makes it real easy to connect to the airport, pick up a rental car and drive off.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank beezeetravelin
Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay.

I am happy to read that you appreciate the Airport shuttle and the fact that the hotel is near the airport.

I understand that the room was not up to your expectations. Do not hesitate to contact us in order for us to present our different room types.

We hope to welcome you again soon in the hotel.

Nancy van Kuler
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orly
Ibis Budget Paris Orly Aeroport
Best Western Plus Paris Orly Airport
Howard Hotel Paris- Orly Airport
Howard Hotel Paris- Orly Airport
#1 of 2 in Paray-Vieille-Poste

Been to Hilton Paris Orly Airport? Share your experiences!