“Amazing Family Vacation”
other travelers have booked this property
Front view of vacation home and pool deck
Pool area at night Living room and kitchen area, open concept with glass doors out to terrace.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Pool area at night
Living room and kitchen area, open concept with glass doors out to terrace.
Private terrace, perfect for breakfast, coffee, and monkey watching!
bedroom #1
bedroom #2 (additional twin bed not pictured)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

David S
“Amazing Family Vacation”
Reviewed April 30, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

One of the best all around family vacations of all time. Bryan and the entire Gleason family took care of all our needs and truly showed us the Pura Vida, so happy and would highly recommend staying and touring with the Surf Costa Team. Cant wait to go back. Really enjoyed the local sites and experience. The entire family had a great time, miss it already.

Your age range 50-64
Steve C
“What's up man”
Reviewed April 28, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I went to this place on a whim not knowing anything about it or the area. While I was staying there I decided to change my departure to a later date. Need I say more?! Shaun and Ariel( got to give a shout out to Little Liam) Sean's brother Brian (and a surprise visit from Jay)... it felt like being with family. I felt like I was home but better cuz it was Estarillos Costa Rica. All of their hospitality, local knowledge, local relationships with the real people of the area and pura vida way of living was truly one of the greatest Life Experiences I've had thus far in my 49 years on planet Earth. We did a waterfall hike, a national park hike, crocodile tour, local surfing and more. That was all super cool but my favorite part was the extended part of my trip where I just hung out with Sean and his family. Just going around with him, doing what he does gave me a mindset of aspiring to emulate the way they live which in my mind and heart of hearts is with gratitude and appreciation for life and everything in it. I hold a special place in my heart for surf Costa and everyone involved. I'm looking forward to going back in November with a friend and again in January with my sons. I highly recommend with all of my heart to anyone going to Costa Rica to give surf Costa the chance to show them a true Costa Rica experience like they showed me. Thanks again surf Costa and Pura Vida to all

alliehall...
Melbourne, Florida
“Amazing, warm, and welcome true pura vida,”
Reviewed April 26, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Hard to put into words how amazing our trip was. From the moment we arrived until our hug goodbye it was perfect. The Gleason family could not have been more warm, welcoming and accommodating. The sounds of nature, giggling little voices of family and guests, soft breezes , flora and fauna surrounded us at this perfect piece of paradise. If you are looking for a true get away where you can recharge , love life and forget all your worries, Surf Costa is THE PLACE! You have to live it to believe it.

Eli S
“Hospitality Experts! Great Location - Stress Free - SURF”
Reviewed April 18, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

The space is conveniently located a quick walk away from the top surf spots in Esterillos. Bryan and Sean were there to answer any questions and to make sure that we were busy and happy. The snorkeling, waterfall jumping, and Crocodile tours were all amazing! We saw Sharks, Monkeys, Sloths, and many more amazing animals. The Wildlife was unreal and at our doorstep. This will definitely be my Go to spot for anytime I plan on revisiting the beautiful Costa Rica.

Thanks for everything Bryan!

Your age range 18-24
Kathleen...
BALTIMORE
“Sista trip”
Reviewed March 2, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

This is a wonderful place to stay. Bryan went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience. We ate at the best local restaurants and got to go to off the grid spots for surfing, paddling boarding, boating and hiking. This is the way to really vacate and enjoy!

Michael S
“Real Costa Rica”
Reviewed February 12, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Review is overdue. Just returned from our second trip to Costa Rica with the Surf Costa crew. Last year we stayed in one of the cabinas and this year in the poolside suite.

We had an amazing time with Sean as our guide. He made us feel welcome from the time we first met him last year and didn't disappoint again this year. Sean is unbelievable with his knowledge of the country, wildlife, excursions and of course waves. His family is pretty amazing too.

Waterfalls, Manual Antonio, suspension bridges, fishing and surfing were all on the schedule. We also had plenty of time to enjoy the beach and nightly sunsets at their local beach. Sunsets are picture perfect, no filter needed.

The reviews don't lie. I hate to share all the details because the fun is in creating your own perfect Costa Rica getaway. Don't wait and give Surf Costa a try you will be glad you did.

Your age range 35-49
Reviewed January 30, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Feb 12, 2018
Hi there, we apologize for any of the mismatched glassware and coffee mugs. It has been an extremely busy season for us, and we will be restocking asap. Most all of our guests are ecstatic about our accommodations and layout. Bryan, our main tour guide, being in a separate apartment on the lower level is usually looked at as a nice piece of mind from our guests. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. We would be happy to give you a refund for the second night with no questions asked since you did not stay for that night. Please send a private message with email address and we can paypal you the amount.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;