“Poor Customer Service”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very poor customer service. When I asked for a takeaway of naan the person in charge wrapped up the left over naan in a tissue paper. I discovered this while I took out the tissue paper to wipe something off my hand and the naan bread fell off it. Upon reporting this I didn't see a bit of empathy for what had been done.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered through Uber and the food turned up without rice. Apparently you have to order rice separately through Uber BUT if you order directly you don't. Why two separate rules? .....this was not highlighted on the menu and although the food was great completely disappointed as who has curry without rice!

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

We selected this restaurant based on other reviews on TripAdvisor and we weren’t disappointed. We chose our dishes from the menu on their website, rang and ordered our food which we then picked up at the restaurant.

It was quick, delicious and just what we were after. As we ordered a number of main dishes it came with free rice which was an added bonus. The food was hot, and the naan bread stayed hot for a short while after we got the food home.

Indian food can be very rich, so I don’t eat it very often, but it was yummy and there is a good selection of dishes to choose from.

I’ll go back the next time I’m in the area.

1  Thank Enjoy_the_breeze
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our Rogan Josh and Beef Madras takeaway delivery with Uber Eats last night very nice flavours. Meat could be more tender but very nice Indian regardless. Will order again but will order direct with the restaurant to get free rice and free delivery as we must have paid an extra $9 for delivery with Ubereats.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Hard to fault but the mango chicken is a must try! Home delivery also fast and fresh - perfect for a night in:)

1  Thank LouAshdown