“One of the Best in the UK for Food and Service”

Knight of Bengal Indian Restaurant and Take Away
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Caldicot
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We welcome you to the Knight of Bengal, tempted by an unrivaled range of authentic & imaginative fusion dishes. Our food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality & freshest ingredients. Our approach to healthy cooking is that we try to minimize additives in our dishes. We never forget that without our customers, many of whom have become friends, none of this success would be possible. So Enjoy your meal & have a memorable experience.Thank You
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We have been eating food in this restaurant and having take away meals for over 20 years. Having had to travel around the UK for my job, I can honestly say it is very hard to beat for the quality of food and the friendliness of the staff. It is a jewel for dining in Caldicot

3  Thank Eynonl

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We have been eating at this Restaurant for many years and cannot recommend it highly enough. We always get great service from Madge, Shah ,Alum and their team.

5  Thank WelshFrenchies
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband and I recently moved to the area and discovered this small restaurant while exploring. We popped in to pick up a menu. The next day we decided to eat at the restaurant and one of our waiters remembered me from the day before.

The food was lovely, it all seemed to be made from scratch on site and we both enjoyed our meals. I found my portion to be too big and took some home for lunch the next day.

We both enjoy a curry but I am quiet picky about the quality and value for money. I found both to be great, although not really cheap I thought it was a good price for the quality.

We will be returning with our friends in tow soon!

3  Thank Gemma B
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been going to the Knight of Bengal for many many years , & the food is always first class , if anything it just keeps getting better & better, keep up the good work fellas , great food & really friendly helpful staff, this restaurant never ever disappoints !

4  Thank Peter W
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We often eat in the restaurant and have take-aways.
The staff are always incredibly helpful, friendly and professional and the food is always lovely.
For some reason it always tastes better in the restaurant than a take away but i think this is the atmosphere.

4  Thank Joanna G