“Attentive service with good food”

Brasserie de L'Univers
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Le Vigan
Reviewed February 17, 2018

Had lunch here yesterday. Full of locals, always a good sign. Carnivore friend enjoyed his lamb chops with legumes.Two or three vegetarian options for me, and a tasty mushroom omelette was produced followed by a fab cafe gourmandaise (coffee with generous tasters of all the desserts). Despite being full and busy, the waiters welcomed us and looked after us well.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We have been here several times for dinner and twice for lunch and will definitely return. The food is excellent, very tasty and cooked perfectly. I always have "gambas" as I don't eat meat but others have had meat and found it cooked perfectly to their request. The menu is extensive so that everyone is catered for. The desserts are superb - the strawberry mousse was delicious as was the creme brulee and once again there is a wide choice. This is a family run business and the staff are helpful and very friendly and attentive. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Lizzie C
Reviewed August 16, 2017

This place is for food lovers!
I highly recommend the lamb chops and my wife the (giant) prawns.
The daughter of the owner specialised is deserts - try one
meals are about 12 to 17 euro

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Leighmorgan_au
Reviewed April 18, 2017

We took the menu including a first course (pastry with cheese and salad), main course (steak with potatoes, carrots and zucchini), and a desert.
Staff was very friendly. Food was great. Desert was very good.
Since there was an event in town, we had to wait a while between the first and main course.
I would recommend it to anyone looking for good food. For those in a hurry, go to a fast food.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Had a really great time and the Pizza is fantastic! Good local wines and beers to taste there was a good selection for all. Very friendly staff, Bernard made us feel so welcome and the price was good too.

Date of visit: August 2016