The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food and brews are fantastic!! The hot tub side service was just awesome!! Andy, the restaurant manager made our visit memorable took great care of our group. I wish I could give them a sixth star!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Outdoors is a year-round adventure resort located in The Forks, Maine, only four hours from Boston. The company pioneered Maine whitewater rafting on the Kennebec, Penobscot, and Dead Rivers. Groups, families, and individuals enjoy affordable, fantastic adventure getaways. Relax at the big main lodge, onsite microbrewery, full service restaurant, 28 trailside and lakeside cabins and cottages year-round. Enjoy whitewater rafting, hiking, fishing, ATV trails, team building retreats, university programs, camping, snowmobile rentals and tours, and direct access to miles of trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Northern Outdoors Adventure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Outdoors Hotel The Forks
- Northern Outdoors Adventure Resort The Forks, Maine